- Raise and support vehicle.
- Remove wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove hub extension mounting nuts and remove the extension from the rotor if equipped.
- Remove brake caliper.
- Remove the cotter pin and hub nut from the axle shaft.
- Disconnect the ABS wheel speed sensor wire from under the hood. Remove sensor wire from the frame and steering knuckle.
- Remove hub/bearing mounting bolts from inboard side of steering knuckle.
- Remove rotor hub/bearing assembly, brake shield and spacer from the steering knuckle NOTE: If rotor hub assembly will not come out of the knuckle, use Puller C-844 with extra Puller Leg C-884-1 to remove the remove the assembly.
- Press out the wheel studs/hub extension studs and separate the rotor from the hub.
Discard spec is 1.269 in for the LD and 1.521 for the HD brakes.