DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > 2ND Generation Dodge Ram 1994 to 2001 Dodge Ram Trucks > Powertrain > 5.9L V8 Specific Topics

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 04-24-2011, 12:03 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3930
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beave928 View Post
And no I disagree the "we all have lives and not everyone spends all there time here" was not necessary a simple private msg staiting his issue with me would have been a bit more proffessional but then again not all people are as respectful
I am sorry if you took my statement as unprofessional or unrespectful. I do believe I stated myself a little more clearly in my private response to your earlier post.

You need to understand we get many people who join up here for the express purpose of answering a question and then they disappear. If they don't get their answer fast enough we all have to deal with rude and angry posts. All the help that is offered here is offered at the time and mercy of the member offering it. So we all need to be be patient when we ask a question and don't get the answer within 30 seconds of posting it. Your question was asked at the onset of Easter weekend when many people are traveling and/or spending time with their families. I was trying to help and also do my job here as well.

I wish you a Happy Easter and I hope you enjoy the site!

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Sponsored links
Old 04-24-2011, 04:23 PM
erm

Very nice response ^^^^ BlueJet and I agree.

As for our new member here, I'm glad you got an answer and how's the rebuild coming???
Old 04-24-2011, 05:32 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1999 dodge ram 2500
Color: whitw
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:10
beave928 is on a distinguished road

I understand and I have openly apologized for the way I acted. I thanked those who helped and id like to make my amends to yiu blue J I did come here with unecessary expectations of receiving a quick answer for my issue. I will learn of the policy and procedure in obtaining information through this site. I hope I haven't caused to much of a problem here today. Once again my appaulages