DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2010 Dodge Ram Forum
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

2010 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the new 2010 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 09:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: truck
Rep:10
RamaLaramie1500 is on a distinguished road
Default Tuners!! important info

Some of you who visit other forums may be aware, but recently on another forum an individual posted 2 videos compareing the Diablo to Superchips. In the video the Superchips tune would not shift correctly causing the truck to stay at redline rpms before shifting, but in the Diablo viodeo worked great. This guy made several negative coments to other member's responces to his video.
I noticed the guy had recently joined the forum and had no photos, no truck in his virtual garage, and had only made 9 negative posts against superchips, so I was suspicious of this,.
I then sent him some PM's and purposely pushed his buttons instigating a few responces from him, one of wich mentioned beating my face in.
He obviously wasn't happy about being exposed.
I think it is important for members on here to know about this because I would bet that this same idiot is on this forum as well.
I don't know about you guys but I don't care how good a tuner Diablo makes, I won't purchase from a company that results to such unprofessional tactics. I am in the market for a turner, thanks guy you just narrowed my choice by eliminating Diablo.
Here is his last message:
Welcome to the tuner market, we are not the only company that deploys "moles" onto forums and to the public, we do this to search for customers and their needs. Every tuner manufacturer in the market today test the competitors product, we found a flaw obviously and put it public. They do the exact same, Sil is SC head "mole" which is obvious to everyone now. I normally don't reply to PM's like yours because we consider you a trouble some customer, but we thought we would make an exception. Do your research that is all
Sponsored links
Old 04-28-2011, 10:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2009 Ram Crew 2WD
Trim Level: Lone Star
Color: Black
Rep:252
CHVYKLR is a jewel in the roughCHVYKLR is a jewel in the roughCHVYKLR is a jewel in the rough

posted in every thread. I'm deleting my original post.

Last edited by CHVYKLR; 04-28-2011 at 11:10 PM. Reason: bs post
Old 04-28-2011, 10:16 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 5.7L
Trim Level: Big Horn Package
Color: Stone White
Rep:50
MTtruckr will become famous soon enough

I actually like the fact they watch forums and get feedback on their and the competitors products. Every company highlights their strengths in videos/ advertisements, I would just like to see professionalism out of anyone trying to sell a product.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:22 PM
erm

Ya know...4 of these posts is more than enough.

So how did you link this guy to DS and confirm he's employed there?
Old 04-28-2011, 10:49 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:554
BlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to all

Unless you can start producing actual names and/or links ...

I'm calling BS on this entire post that's getting cut and paste plastered on several threads on multiple Dodge/Ram forums within the last hour.

I'd like to see a link to one of these video's too to see if it's been replicated or simply stolen from someone I KNOW that did the same test.

I'm not so sure a relatively new user account here, and on DT, is in a position to make unsubstantiated claims without a shred of evidence.

sorry if you're offended but I smell a Troll, and not even a good one.

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP
Old 04-28-2011, 11:10 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^ Sorry but I gotto agree, it sure sounds fishy .......
Old 04-28-2011, 11:18 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:554
BlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to allBlackRamHemi is a name known to all

I found the source thread at D.F.

Those videos were made by the guy I know, and used without his knowledge or concent.

the OP got Trolled!, plain and simple and most certainly NOT by a Diablo Employee.

BTW, the OP's thread on DT has already been locked down! I suggest to the mods here do the same.

FYI, this same post has been cut and pasted no less than 4 times on this forum,
I suggest that they all be locked and/or removed.

There is no proof that this came from a Diablo Employee, and slandering a Forum sponsor is NOT Cool!

and For the record Ramalaramie, I have no dog in this fight (Superchips or Diablo)
I run a Bully Dog GT, always have. So although you clearly support Sil and superchips
You should know I dont own a Diablo and think Bully Dog will outperform Both of them on a fairly stock Ram.

..and I've got Official track slips AND video to Back That my S#!T up! N00b! LOL!

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP

Last edited by BlackRamHemi; 04-28-2011 at 11:54 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
So how did you determine he's with DS?

I did not determine this, he eventually said it. there is now a moderator involved, but I justa wanted others to know that there are people out there doing this sort of thing. for all I know he could be not telling the truth, but I don't know why anyone would.

If you see this ame post on other forums it is me I was just trying to get the word out. I'm not trying to make waves, or ruffle feathers.

the location of this has the initials D.F. it is in the 4th gen section under the thread superchips dynos. my post is there but I have a diferent username on that site.

for anyone who may not beleive your welcome to check it out.

I did not want to posr specific links because I would assume that may not be allowed.

anyway, just wanted to keep others informed.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:02 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRamHemi View Post
I found the source thread at D.F.

Those videos were made by the guy I know, and used without his knowledge or concent.

the OP got Trolled!, plain and simple and most certainly NOT by a Diablo Employee.

BTW, the OP's thread on DT has already been locked down! I suggest to the mods here do the same.

FYI, this same post has been cut and pasted no less than 4 times on this forum,
I suggest that they all be locked and/or removed.

There is no proof that this came from a Diablo Employee, and slandering a Forum sponsor is NOT Cool!

and For the record Ramalaramie, I have no dog in this fight (Superchips or Diablo)
I run a Bully Dog GT, always have. So although you clearly support Sil and superchips
You should know I dont own a Diablo and think Bully Dog will outperform Both of them on a fairly stock Ram.

..and I've got Official track slips AND video to Back That my S#!T up! N00b! LOL!

I'm not slandering, just passing on what the guy said. I posted in other locations just for information purposes. For all I know he could be lying, but it would not make since to do that. and for all I know that was you that posted the video.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:12 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRamHemi View Post
Unless you can start producing actual names and/or links ...

I'm calling BS on this entire post that's getting cut and paste plastered on several threads on multiple Dodge/Ram forums within the last hour.

I'd like to see a link to one of these video's too to see if it's been replicated or simply stolen from someone I KNOW that did the same test.

I'm not so sure a relatively new user account here, and on DT, is in a position to make unsubstantiated claims without a shred of evidence.

sorry if you're offended but I smell a Troll, and not even a good one.

You seem to be following my posting making negative coments on each one. Hopefully others will take into account that I'm just passing on the info. I would be willing to bet that since you seem so cought up in chasing down all of my posts on this situation, you must be some how afilliated with the video on D.F. I've seen your negative coments on other forums as well any time tuners are brought up you start trash talking. Is it really necessary?

The evidence is there on DF, 4th gen, thread name superchips dynos. check out yourself and try to act a bit more professional.
Closed Thread