So is Dodge still in the game? Chevy and Toyota have long been flirting with it.
Going to admit their concept did interest me.
Here's what I'm looking for:
- A two door Short Pickup Truck (car length) with a versatile midgate and back seats that quickly opens up into a full truck bed.
- A Truck Bed that when mdigate is down allows for a 4x8 sheet of plywood over a hard corse plastic surface.
- An aerodynamic cab/midgate frame that doubles as a strong roof rack and allows you to carry a 16 foot kayak or 2x4x12 planks on top.
- Secure under bed storage.
- 5000lb towing, 280 HP Rear Wheel drive.
- And Drum roll.... 25mpg TRUE REAL WORLD
combined MPG average.
The engine for this is almost here.. We just need a design to FINALLY get to market.