I've been trolling the forums for the past couple days but actually have some questions now that I've commmited to buying the truck. (previous bowtie/duramax guy so gimme some slack), not to mention about 10 rum/cokes in me
I'm in the middle of purchasing a 2009 Crew Cab 1500 Laramie and have a couple questions that I'm sure have been beat to death here.
I'll be commuting 40 miles each way daily and will be looking for worthwhile MPG improvements. So here's my questions....
1. Stock Exhaust = Keep it? or swap out with a flowmaster, or better ?
2. Bullychip, if I take the truck in for service will then know I had a bullychip on it?
3. I had a K&I on my Duramax and Avalanche......but I saw some positive posts on AIRANT?
4. Ram forced air hood, I saw a hood on mopar that has channels the air to force clean COLD air to the intake.....anyone notice any difference? It's like $900 so if there's no real big improvement then I'll save the cash.
5. Fender flares, anyone got a good source/link?
6. I saw the mod for the roof clearance lights, I've always liked those but this truck has the sunroof option, still doable?
I'll post pics once truck is in hand, she's a beauty thou for sure.
Thanks in advance,