DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits All custom mods on the outside of your Dodge Ram. Custom Dodge Ram Body Kits, Custom Paint, Grilles, Camper Tops, Bed Liners, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram Quad
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:840
UltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to behold

What a great looking Mod.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:46 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram Hemi SLT 4x4
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: Stone White
Rep:132
Upstater will become famous soon enoughUpstater will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys. Without a doubt a mod that you really get your money's worth from in terms of impact.

I'm also thinking about removing my LED tails and chrome fuel door, the truck is just looking a little to "ricey" to me. I also just ordered a Raider Phantom cap for it since I'm finding that I just need more storage space than the bed with the sliding cover provides. Between the kayaks, fishing and hunting gear it just doesn't fit!

I guess the bright side is soon I'll have the chrome bed rails and Pace-Edwards locking bed cover for sale cheap if anyone's interested!
Old 06-01-2011, 03:53 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Quad Cab 4 x 4
Trim Level: SLT Outdoorsman
Color: Deep Water Blue Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
CanuckHRAM is on a distinguished road

Hi Upstater,

Those stripes look great and thanks for the links. I'm sure you'll be happy with the Raider Phantom topper - I just ordered a Raider Nomad topper for the 2011 RAM Outdoorsman I just purchased. They are a well made topper and I've had a few this brand.

Hey - what brand light bar are you running in front - if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!
Old 06-01-2011, 05:42 PM

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

lookin better and better every pic i see
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,
Old 06-01-2011, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckHRAM View Post
Hi Upstater,

Those stripes look great and thanks for the links. I'm sure you'll be happy with the Raider Phantom topper - I just ordered a Raider Nomad topper for the 2011 RAM Outdoorsman I just purchased. They are a well made topper and I've had a few this brand.

Hey - what brand light bar are you running in front - if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!
Thanks for your opinion of Raider. My last cap was an A.R.E. Z series and I loved it, but those things are way pricey!

The lightbar is a Smittybilt, I got it through AutoAnything for $128. Here's a link: http://www.autoanything.com/lights/60A4998A0A0.aspx

The lightbar is an easy install, took me about 20 minutes - it bolts on right through the license plate openings (I had to use a step drill to widen them a tiny bit).

platinuminjected - Thanks for the comments!
Old 06-02-2011, 09:30 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Quad Cab 4 x 4
Trim Level: SLT Outdoorsman
Color: Deep Water Blue Pearl
Rep:10
CanuckHRAM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstater View Post
Thanks for your opinion of Raider. My last cap was an A.R.E. Z series and I loved it, but those things are way pricey!

The lightbar is a Smittybilt, I got it through AutoAnything for $128. Here's a link: http://www.autoanything.com/lights/60A4998A0A0.aspx

The lightbar is an easy install, took me about 20 minutes - it bolts on right through the license plate openings (I had to use a step drill to widen them a tiny bit).

platinuminjected - Thanks for the comments!

Thanks kindly Upstater for the info. on the lightbar and the link to autoanything! I will be ordering one shortly for my 2011.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckHRAM View Post
Thanks kindly Upstater for the info. on the lightbar and the link to autoanything! I will be ordering one shortly for my 2011.
My pleasure. Good luck!
Old 06-02-2011, 05:26 PM

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

dibs on the tails if u sell them lol if its the ones i want
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,
Old 06-02-2011, 05:36 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Color: Deep Water Blue
Rep:584
yamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to all

That looks great, nice job!!

Kick the tires and light the fires!!!
14" Magnaflow, Extang Tonneau cover, Vararam CAI, Line X bed liner,Vent visors, Shorty antenna,fuel door cover, Tinted tail and 3rd brake light, rally stripes, LEDs inside and out.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinuminjected View Post
dibs on the tails if u sell them lol if its the ones i want
LOL... I went out yesterday after work and put the stock fuel door back on, then dragged out the box with the stock lights and put one in... just can't do it! I just don't like those big red blobs so I guess the white LED's are staying for now!