DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Crew Cab / 3.92 rear end
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Stone White
Rep:917
Big Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to beholdBig Daddy is a splendid one to behold
Default Finally nailed a big one....

While the usual practice here is to congratulate members who reach certain milestones I wanted to turn things around somewhat and thank you all for letting me stick around. This forum and the members here hold people to a higher standard and that’s what makes this place the thing it is. It’s a place to go for information, for solace, for laughter and for companionship. For that I thank you, members and administration all.

While I tend to get wordy and long winded I’m not a very prolific poster. Unless I can add something new or throw out a different point of view (some say smart ass comment) I generally don’t say anything but I do read this forum most every day. It’s taken me over a year and a half to get to this point and during the journey I’ve grown to consider you guys as my friends rather than just internet acquaintances. Because of this forum I'm a lot poorer for all the mods I was prompted to do but I'm a much richer man for staying young trying to keep up with you. Through this forum I found about Gatty and have been fortunate enough to attend the last two events and had a glorious good time doing so. Last year was the ‘Hood' and Obergatlinburg, this year was Kurtis, Mel , Carlos and then breakfast & go-karts with the ‘car folks’. Next year can’t get here soon enough. There are a lot of good things and people here. Please keep the fire burning.

Finally, because of this forum I met and grew to love like my own a couple of girls that hang out here some - you two know who you are. Know I'll always treasure that bit of time we got to spend together those hot days last summer. God willing my adopted family will come together and we’ll do it again someday.

Again, Thank You for making this forum a destination. I may not post much but be sure Big Daddy is lurking and looking.

Marching to Mamasita's beat for a real real long time...

Dennis

Last edited by Big Daddy; 06-28-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 06-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3930
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

You are WAY too quiet!!! ME really needs to fix that!!

YMG

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Old 06-28-2011, 08:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:234
mamasita has a spectacular aura aboutmamasita has a spectacular aura aboutmamasita has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations, sweetie!! I am SO proud of you!!
Old 06-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3930
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

At first when I saw the title I was thinking a certain mamasita was gonna be bashing a certain big daddy across the head with a frying pan......lol

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Old 06-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:234
mamasita has a spectacular aura aboutmamasita has a spectacular aura aboutmamasita has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJet View Post
At first when I saw the title I was thinking a certain mamasita was gonna be bashing a certain big daddy across the head with a frying pan......lol
OH MY GOODNESS! Didn't notice that!! Might know you would!
Old 06-28-2011, 10:44 PM
erm

Well, Dennis...we've never met but I truly do consider you a part of the family for taking good care of those two girls.

I am very glad you are here with us and, God willing, we will meet face to face some day.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram quadcab
Trim Level: sxt
Color: red
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:13
Chopper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Chopper

I really enjoyed reading this post, I would like to have a chance to meet some of the people on here myself. It is a great place to check things out and I also try and check things out on here daily.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:21 AM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

Dennis!....Watching, and ultimately catching your own....WTG!!

I really enjoyed your writeup. You hit the nial on the head a few times.
I joined because of my Ram, I stayed because of the people/friends, and have had to alter my finances to accommodate the fever.

I do agree with Stacy, your far to quiet; need to work on that.

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI
Old 06-29-2011, 05:36 AM

Vehicle: 2002 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT Quad Cab
Color: Black
Engine: 2002-2003 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp 335lb/ft
Rep:869
jcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to behold

It's nice to have you around here, Dennis. I remember when I had first joined this forum, and I considered you as one of the big regulars, and I still do even if you're not posting much. I know you contribute a lot to what this site does and I appreciate greatly. Without people like you, this forum would be nothing what it is now. Thanks a lot, Dennis.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:55 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 4x4 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:584
yamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to allyamifz1 is a name known to all

That is a great write up. As mentioned you hit the nail on the head about several things here in the forum. Keep posting , it's great to hear from you.

Kick the tires and light the fires!!!
14" Magnaflow, Extang Tonneau cover, Vararam CAI, Line X bed liner,Vent visors, Shorty antenna,fuel door cover, Tinted tail and 3rd brake light, rally stripes, LEDs inside and out.