DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > 2009 Dodge Ram Forum

Notices

2009 Dodge Ram Forum For specific discussion of the 2009 Dodge Ram!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 08-11-2011, 12:16 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Dark Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
quadx350 is on a distinguished road
Question what lift to go with?

Hi guys, I'm new the the forum, with my 2009 dodge ram 1500 i just picked up about a week ago, I am already in love and the mod bug has already bitten, so it looks like next year when I'm going to need new tires I'm going to be throwing on some new rims to, but the question is with new rims and tires i want to get ether a leveling kit or a 4 inch lift, I would like to still be able to fit in the garage, (from the height of the truck it looks like I have 9 inches of room to play with before I am not able to fit)and not suffer in mpgs, and power since it is a DD ether lift I am looking at 35 inch tire ether way I go, I would really like to get a 4 inch lift if i could and not suffer so much in mpgs and if there is a decrease in power. Just like to know your guys opinions! and maybe a direction I should go! Thanks a ton!
Old 08-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

i would go with either superlift or bds 4 inch kit
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,