DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Mopar Bed Rug

7K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  CdnoilRAM 
#1 ·
When you have lost that loving truck feeling....MOD IT!

Nothing too major but finally got around to getting a Mopar Bed Rug and I am one happy camper. This rug is the greatest thing since the Hemi! I'm in love. One word of advice however do not install it when it's 27C (80F) and in the direct sunlight. Man talk about smokin hot back there but it sure was comfy to kneel on!

See less See more
#4 ·
Not a problem. The BedRug works just as well wet, as it does dry; and it does not mold. With all the rain you have, you won't have to worry about vacuuming it. ;)

#6 ·
Pressure washer should take it out no worries. I've had some pretty thick mud back there without issue. Didn't tag up this year so the Ram didn't transport any kills so couldn't test this.

#15 ·
I have had a bedrug in my '03 3500 for about 6 years. It's great and if you crawl into the bed area, it's doesn't hurt your knees. But it will stain if you spill drain oil on it. I tried cleaning it with carpet shampoo and some other soaps, but only got about 90% of it out. Didn't affect the rug, but I do have a light stain in it.
I would buy again for sure, but they don't offer one for the 6.4' Rambox. I did email their customer service to see if they were going to make it, but never even got a reply:4-dontknow:. Can get it for the 5.7' Rambox though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.