DODGE RAM FORUM banner

FYI on the ECO shake....

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Razorbass 
#1 ·
Had my truck at the dealer to day to get the back up camera installed......build sheet says back up camera...sticker says back up camera...but there was no no back up camera. :4-dontknow:

Anyhow, they also did a couple of new "driveability" flashes and one of them aparently made the ECO way smoother. It's still not as seamless as the one in our Hemi Charger, but it is much better than it was when I picked the truck up last week. Might be worth a call and a trip to the dealer.

#2 ·
TerryH - Thanks for the info. I am in your area. Which dealer do you use? I am using Lewis in Fayetteville but always want to hear experiences from others should I ever need to switch.

#3 ·
I'm using Landers McLarty. When I bought our Charger R/T they had the color and options I was looking for. Lewis didn't have one at that time. I bought the Ram from L/M also just because I had a relationship with them already. Isaac is my salesman, Russell is my service advisor and Wayne is the tech that has worked on my stuff. I've been super happy with L/M so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.