DODGE RAM FORUM banner

03 Ram 1500 Bumper Replacement

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Moparmaniac 
#1 ·
Well this is my first post to this forum and it probably wont be my last. But a couple days ago i fell asleep behind the wheel of my dodge and got in a little accident going 60 mph... because of this i need to replace my bumper. But i have a few questions about this and if anyone could help me out that would be awesome. I need a new bumper cover thats for sure but moneys tight right now and i was wondering how much an entire bumper is going to cost me.. because behind the bumper cover is that black metal bumper with fog lights attached and its destroyed. Another question i have is is there a bumper i can buy out there that is just everything in one? like not just a bumper cover? but for now i think thats the only questions i can really think of but thank you all for the helpp

#7 ·
I am glad you are okay, and welcome to Ramforumz!! It's kinda weird you ask this question, because today I received a new LMC Truck catalog for my 02' Dodge. It says a Front Chrome bumper is $199.99. There are lots of mounting parts including trim caps and bumper steps. I think they have most anything you would need for your Dodge at VERY reasonable prices. I hope this helps!

#8 ·
thank you haha and yea i wish i was ok but i was going 60 then straight to zero when i hit and it jarred my neck and now from my neck down my back is hurtin pretty badly...but thank god the air bags didnt go off because that woulda been a couple thousand in repairs right there :) haha and thanks for the info on the bumper but do you know if that includes the real bumper part that was behind my white manufacture parts? ill post up pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.