DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Chassis - Drive Line - Suspension - Wheels and Tires - LIFTING - Dodge Ram 4x4, 2x4

Notices

Custom Chassis - Drive Line - Suspension - Wheels and Tires - LIFTING - Dodge Ram 4x4, 2x4 Discuss anything related to Custom Dodge Ram Wheels, Tires, Brakes, Suspension Mods, Chassis Mods and Tuning, Towing options, Driveline, 4x4, Differentials, Sway Bars, Lifting Springs, Body Lifts, Strut Braces, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 08-16-2011, 01:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold
Default how do you think these would look?

hey everyone im pretty sure im buying this set up but i would like some honest opinions on how this rim/tire set up would look on my recently leveled truck and i think they are a 35x12.50x18 or it may even be a 35x13.5 i cant rember what he said but anyway onto the pics!!!!
heres a pic of my truck

and here are 2 pics of the rims/tires

MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,
Sponsored links
Old 08-16-2011, 03:03 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram Hemi SLT 4x4
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: Stone White
Rep:132
Upstater will become famous soon enoughUpstater will become famous soon enough

One work comes to mind - SICK! Post up pics after they're installed!
Old 08-16-2011, 03:26 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1443
916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of

I am getting tired of every truck I see with rockstars...there are plenty of black wheels that aren't everywhere that will look great! Tires yes....wheels NO!

Once again, just my opinion, but I can walk out in the parking lot and see at least 5 trucks with the same exact wheels.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:31 PM

platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

yeah i kno what you mean bud but im buying these from a guy here in town and i dont really like black rims and to be honest i havnt seen too many trucks here in town with these rims but im getting way too good of a deal to pass up for 5 rims/tires i guess the rims will just have to grow on me
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,
Old 08-16-2011, 03:57 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep water blue
Rep:401
Crash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really nice

Black rims won't do much for a black truck IMHO but hey if you're happy thats what counts. I DO love the tires though
Frt 20%tint,Line-x,Bak-Flip,El T/gate Lock,Box Lights,LED T/gate Bar,Bilsteins,Timbren SES,Chrome Bug Sheild,Putco Vent Visors,Amp Powersteps,HID Lows,Fogs,Volant Cai,Engine Cover Painted&Lit,B Pillar Tape Removed,Weather Tech Mats,Mopar Mud Flaps,Shorty Antenna,SRT 22s,Diablo Trinity
Old 08-16-2011, 04:02 PM
erm

Those will go good with the truck. Have you verified the bolt circle and backspacing? Or did they come off of a Dodge?
Old 08-16-2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOG View Post
Those will go good with the truck. Have you verified the bolt circle and backspacing? Or did they come off of a Dodge?
they came off of a jeep wrangler i think
Old 08-16-2011, 08:03 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram Hemi SLT 4x4
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: Stone White
Rep:132
Upstater will become famous soon enoughUpstater will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinuminjected View Post
they came off of a jeep wrangler i think
Make sure they have a 5 on 5.5 lug pattern so you can use them! Personally, I think they'll look great. As far as everyone running Rock Stars, while it's true I'm stuck here in Smallbany, I've never seen them on a Ram outside of the forum pages.

Go with what you want brother, especially if you're getting a good deal!
Old 08-16-2011, 08:05 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1443
916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of916Timmy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinuminjected View Post
yeah i kno what you mean bud but im buying these from a guy here in town and i dont really like black rims and to be honest i havnt seen too many trucks here in town with these rims but im getting way too good of a deal to pass up for 5 rims/tires i guess the rims will just have to grow on me
That sounds good then! I would hate to pass up a good deal!
Old 08-16-2011, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstater View Post
Make sure they have a 5 on 5.5 lug pattern so you can use them! Personally, I think they'll look great. As far as everyone running Rock Stars, while it's true I'm stuck here in Smallbany, I've never seen them on a Ram outside of the forum pages.

Go with what you want brother, especially if you're getting a good deal!
ya they are a 5x5 and i think they will look pretty good aswell but im thinkin im gonna need a spacer do you all think the same? if so what size should i go with?