DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Buy - Sell - Trade > Dodge Ram For Sale - Used Dodge Trucks

Notices

Dodge Ram For Sale - Used Dodge Trucks Used Dodge Ram Trucks for Sale!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 01:09 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: RootBeer
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1287
RootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud of
Default RootBeer is For Sale

Well folks, I know I haven't been around much and to some this may be a shock, but RB's for sale.

I'm asking 30k obo. Plenty of pics and details to share with interested parties.

My lifestyle is changing and I'm selling my baby so I can buy a BIG truck to tow a 5th wheel RV. I'm going RVing full-time.

The truck I'm working on buying is a highly modified Volvo semi.

It was a tough decision but one I feel is best for me.
"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'"
Sponsored links
Old 09-22-2011, 02:45 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:630
moparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to all

Good luck with the sale and good luck in ur travels.

Proudly Sponsored by Bully's Performance
Old 09-22-2011, 01:01 PM

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

good luck with the sale bud.....its gonna be a sad sad day when she leaves
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,
Old 09-22-2011, 05:19 PM
erm

Damn, Brian...hope this all works our for ya, buddy! Good luck!

And you know how to get in touch with me so send me some pics from the road!!!
Old 09-22-2011, 05:21 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Custom
Color: Patriot Blue
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:1648
dodgeman70592 has a brilliant futuredodgeman70592 has a brilliant futuredodgeman70592 has a brilliant futuredodgeman70592 has a brilliant futuredodgeman70592 has a brilliant futuredodgeman70592 has a brilliant futuredodgeman70592 has a brilliant futuredodgeman70592 has a brilliant futuredodgeman70592 has a brilliant futuredodgeman70592 has a brilliant futuredodgeman70592 has a brilliant future

Good luck withe the sale buddy! If my stable wasn't already full, I'd be all over it..

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 CTD.....lightly modded

2008 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 #3560.....lightly modded
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon....lightly modded (yeah right, it's a Jeep!)
2010 Jeep GC SRT-8.....lightly modded
Old 09-24-2011, 09:34 PM

RootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud of

I will offer Z member a $300 finder fee if they refer a buyer who actually completes the deal. You need to mail me the name of the buyer so I know who sent them.

Also the factory warranty will transfer and the title is clear.
"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'"
Old 09-24-2011, 10:22 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute
Brian, say it isn't so. Best of luck with the sale, I hope RB finds a good home. Don't forget to check in here from time to time.
Old 09-25-2011, 12:45 PM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RootBeer View Post
Well folks, I know I haven't been around much and to some this may be a shock, but RB's for sale.

I'm asking 30k obo. Plenty of pics and details to share with interested parties.

My lifestyle is changing and I'm selling my baby so I can buy a BIG truck to tow a 5th wheel RV. I'm going RVing full-time.

The truck I'm working on buying is a highly modified Volvo semi.

It was a tough decision but one I feel is best for me.
Hey man, You gotta do what you gotta do. I would be all over it..BUT...mine is paid for. If I was to buy yours I would have to finance it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RootBeer View Post
I will offer Z member a $300 finder fee if they refer a buyer who actually completes the deal. You need to mail me the name of the buyer so I know who sent them.

Also the factory warranty will transfer and the title is clear.
Amazing offer, I will ask around, I know alot of guys are looking here in afghanistan and if I reccomend it will purchase it sight unseen. Would you be willing to hang onto it until we return if one of my soldiers is interested? The requirement would be that they pay you, and I would just ask that you maintain it for them Until we return next july.

If this isnt an option, would you be willing to drive it to a storage unit in the Tacoma WA area?

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...

Old 09-25-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyofOne View Post
Amazing offer, I will ask around, I know alot of guys are looking here in afghanistan and if I reccomend it will purchase it sight unseen. Would you be willing to hang onto it until we return if one of my soldiers is interested? The requirement would be that they pay you, and I would just ask that you maintain it for them Until we return next july.

If this isnt an option, would you be willing to drive it to a storage unit in the Tacoma WA area?
I can hang on to it for a time and the take it storage. I need the money to buy the Volvo. I will be driving it locally but that doesn't put a lot of miles on it because I don't do much. I've put 680 miles per month average on her since I bought her. That includes a couple trips to AZ which I will not be doing.

Let me know if you need any info or pics.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:50 PM

Still offering that finder's fee if anyone wants it.
Closed Thread