So I just completed detailing the paint on my truck and happy with the results. My process was as follows:
1) Complete and thorough 2-bucket wash.
2) Decontaminate the paint with Iron-X.
3) Clayed (actually used the Nanoskin sponge).
4) Applied Griot's Garage Paint Prep.
5) Compounded with Menzerma Fast Gloss FG-400 & orange pad.
6) Polished with Menzerma Super Finish SF4000 & white pad.
7) Applied Griot's Garage Pre-Wax Cleanser
8) Applied Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant 3.0
9) Applied Wolfgang Fuzion Carnuba Polymer Estate Wax
Here are the mandatory photos