I Got Mail!

14K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  ShawnC13 
#1 ·
:woohoo: It came today!

See less See more
#4 ·
As requested...the open package. :)

#6 ·
Wow! they use different addresses in Canada. Down here there would be no chance in hell of the package arriving to the right person.

So you going to inform us as to the contents of this package? I'm thinking it was a DSP or perhaps some interior LEDs

Exco

#13 ·
Wow! they use different addresses in Canada. Down here there would be no chance in hell of the package arriving to the right person.
In Canada we don't have addresses. You want something to go to Doug in Flin Flon? Then Doug will get it, Cause everybody knows Doug!!

Or.... Maybe he just whited it out so we wouldn't sign him up for a ricer newsletter.

#16 ·
I've learned so much on the Z. :D

That sure is a lot of postage for an insulated bubble wrap bag! :LOL: When ya going to fill us in as to the contents? ;)
- Cajun
Right Now! :)

.... Maybe he just whited it out so we wouldn't sign him up for a ricer newsletter.
BINGO!

Come on Brad, Show us your new toy !!!!
OK...OK....Here it is -

Collateral Damage nailed right off the hop! I guess I shouldn't have had it listed in my signature. :doh:
Picked it up from yamifz1. Just installed the 91 tune about an hour ago, and even though I don't have a CAI or upgrade exhaust, it sure makes a difference performance wise....and good difference. :smileup:

Here Eco Boost.....where are you ???? Brad wants to play. :D

#11 ·
That sure is a lot of postage for an insulated bubble wrap bag! :LOL: When ya going to fill us in as to the contents? ;)

- Cajun

#18 ·
I know I should for performance reasons....but against the crowd, I really like the tone and volume level of the OEM exhaust. Not sure how to go about improving the flow and keeping the sound....but I never intended to do half the mods I've done. I am living proof as to why the aftermarket manufacturers and reps should be tripping over themselves to support the Z. :LOL:

#23 ·
I have not tried any of the economy settings, but noticed my mileage steadily decrease with the performance setting as I am just having way too much fun. :D

#25 ·
Quite simply, I hate it when I have to remove the tune to take the truck in for service. I wouldn't be without it. :)

#26 ·
Hey Brad, what a great list of mods! I'm heading down the road of debadging my 2012 sport crew, and also going with the black chrome on the rams head front and rear. Leaning on painting the just the billet inserts in the factory grill as well. BTW if you;re facing north, and look to the left about 45 degrees, I'm the guy in Edmonton waving in your direction.

Have you done any fuel mileage tracking on the tuner? I pull a travel trailer/toy hauler with 2 quads on the front deck....getting about 10 mpg on a good day. I'm curious if adding the DP would help improve the towing mileage. Now, I realize you're not towing, but I'm curious what your mileage numbers look like at different settings.

#27 ·
GordsRAM going to give you a headsup. We haven't seen Brad12kx around here for about 6 months or so now. You may want to try and PM him your question just not sure if he has email reminders of PM's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.