Haven't put any pics or progress up of my newest truck. This is my 6th Ram truck lol. It's a 2016 1500 sport 4x4. Has all the fancy options. I've had it right at a month now. So far I have done the following -
- Leveled it with Bilstein 5100s set a 2.8
- Replaced the rear shocks with Bilstein 5100s as well.
- Tinted the windows all the way around 5%
- Put OEM black side steps on
- Under door LED puddle lights
- Debadged and replaced the front and rear emblem with OEM black badges
- Changed the sport chrome grille inserts out with the OEM black honeycomb
- HIDs in the projectors
- LEDs in the fog lights
- Toyo RTs 275/65/20s
- DRL-1 module so my amber LEDs are on at full power when truck is on
- Replaced stock sport mirrors with tow mirrors
- Emergency lighting all around for FD use
I think that's the current mods up to today lol - there shall be more to come.
Let me know what yall think.