DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Warranty Issues

Notices

Dodge Ram Warranty Issues Discuss your Dodge Ram Warranty in this forum.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 08-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: Ram
Rep:11
2010Sport is on a distinguished road
Default What has been done under warranty?

Ok, so far the newest one are the outter tie rods, re-paint the tailgate, replace front seat covers upper/lower, 3rd brake light leak repaired, 2 ignitions w/new keys, running boards twice, reprogram the HVAC (problem with the climate control), the AC evaporator and 2 of the lines, oh and the heads. 53,000K on it as of this morning ... I still believe there should of been a credit or something on those SH*TTY Goodyear tires . I got 25,000K outta them.
Sponsored links
Old 08-27-2011, 09:17 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

that is quite a lot of driving for a 2010
53,000 kilometers is equivalent to 32900 miles

my '09 has a bit over 53,000 miles & i picked it up 30 months ago, but the first 5 months it didn't get driven much, it was being set up for work
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 08-27-2011, 09:28 PM

Vehicle: Ram
Rep:11
2010Sport is on a distinguished road

I've had my truck since October 30th, 2009. Got her with only 8.0k on it. No one ever test drove it For the first while I drove all over..
Old 09-05-2011, 02:32 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Deepwater Blue
Rep:127
Swaggerville Ram will become famous soon enoughSwaggerville Ram will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010Sport View Post
I've had my truck since October 30th, 2009. Got her with only 8.0k on it. No one ever test drove it For the first while I drove all over..
I bought my truck the same day
mines an 09 with 45000kms I got about 35-40k out of the crappy tires before a rock pushed through one of them.

Problems so far...front bumper rust, 1 key fob always goes dead. Dealer talks down to me about it all the time like its just the battery, LOL. So 1 fob is on its about 10th battery and only works for a week or less one each battery I just dont use it anymore, the other is still on original battery.

"I don't care to hear what your ideas are, mine are better"
Old 01-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mango Tango
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
marioman is on a distinguished road
Default Never again will i buy another Ram!!

I have a 2010 Ram 1500 with 30 000 kms and had nothing but problems with it here"s a list of thing that have been repaired:

2- front axles seals on the passenger side
3- cam sensors replaced due to oil seeping out around the seal
1- blower fan motor replaced because it was sqeeling loudly
1 set of outer tie rod ends
1-light bulb for the third brake light
1-master brake cylinder due to a leak
1-DVD/ stereo head unit because it only works when it wants to
1 set of door hinges beause they were seized
I'm sure there are more issues than these just cannot rember all of them
Reprogram the HVAC
All these problems make owning this truck a neusance! I have informed Chrysler Canada of all these problems and told them what i think of this truck and all they told me they can do was file the complaint so wow these guys are crooks!Clearly there is a problem with this truck but they do not want to stand behind their product and do anything about it. Not to mention because i'm in the service department so often because of all these the warranty issues the service manager will not even talk to me anymore as he's probly fed up with me as i'm fed up with this truck and company! Talk about costomer service!

Last edited by marioman; 01-03-2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: add info
Old 01-18-2012, 12:00 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: White
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
phalstead is on a distinguished road

I've had 2 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horns. The first one I owned for a day. The motor just "let go" with 58 miles on the odometer. They told me at the dealership that the lifters collapsed. Whatever. The replacement that I have now had the entire steering system replaced including the power steering pump about a month after I got it. Now I'm waiting for them to get the new door panel in for the drivers side because the speaker grill has holes in it from the manufacturing process. Chrysler refuses to warranty the door panel, so the dealership claims they're just going to step up and order me another one. I love my truck, but I'll be glad when I'm in a position to get rid of it and go back to something that's put together a little better than this. I still might call Chrysler and raise some hell tomorrow about them rejecting the warranty request.