DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 08-31-2011, 10:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 1992 Dodge Ram D250
Trim Level: Dunno?
Color: Grey
Engine: 1989-1993 360ci (5.9L) Cummins diesel I6 160hp 400lb/ft
Rep:10
USMCLcpl0311 is on a distinguished road

^^^^^HAHAHA! No I dont have anymore of my friends around here. I just moved here 3 months ago and I work all the time. Plus most of my brothers are still in the corps. The closest one I have lives in brenham and has a wife and kid. Sucks.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Laramie 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:353
Pull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nicePull Ya is just really nice

You might think twice about writting in a public fourm what you might want to do or what you are going to do to this POS especially if it doesn't have anything to do with the use of the legal remedies you might have.
Jay
Old 08-31-2011, 11:14 PM
Banned

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:177
Stangshcky12 has a spectacular aura aboutStangshcky12 has a spectacular aura about

Sorry off topic but I just noticed your from conroe, I have family that live in magnolia. Its really nice down there!
Old 08-31-2011, 11:30 PM

Vehicle: 2004, SLT, 3500 HD Tow Pack.
Trim Level: Slt Auto Cloth.
Color: Silver
Engine: 2001-2003 359ci (5.9L) Cummins ISB 24-Valve Diesel I6 235hp 460lb/ft (manual and auto)
Rep:13
fundaddy75 is on a distinguished road

cool heads prevail

He is definitely baiting you and more importantly he believes he is in the right about his ex. video, audio, and written information with her being calm and controlled is the key. Once the evidence is acquired you can get the restraining order along with a police understanding.

He will feel attacked by the collection of evidence and he will definitely act threatening. It will be easy to get this evidence and take further legal action.

If you get violent he believes he can get you out of the picture so “his" woman can come back to him. Remember this guy is in a special world right now.

Anyone wishing to take the law into his or her own hands is best to not do it. Think about it first. This guy will not stop unless he is very very seriously damaged. That kind of Damage is best left up to the guys with the toys to do it legally. Once you have established legally he is dangerous you can call the police when he arrives. They will have a understanding and knowledge of his threats to a child's environment.

Maybe years later when this is all over karma will kick in his teeth. Karma is a friend of mine; I am sure karma is a friend of yours too.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:17 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:198
srtsir has a spectacular aura aboutsrtsir has a spectacular aura about

I say kick his ass you know how the marines do it...Semper Fi...
5.7 HEMI, DIABLO, K&N INTAKE, MBRP CATBACK, 4.56 MOTIVE, DMH E-CUTOUTS, 22X10 SRT-10 RIMS (BLACK), 315/45/22 COOPER ZEON XST'S, 2/4.5 MCGAUGHYS DROP KIT, 6K HID'S FOGS & HEADS, RECON L.E.D TAILGATE STRIP, EFX ROLLPAN, TRUXEDO LO-PRO, HORNBLASTERS 156DB TRAIN HORN, HONEYCOMB GRILLE....
Old 09-01-2011, 07:44 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram Quad
Color: Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:840
UltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to beholdUltraFlame is a splendid one to behold

What, a Marine not taking him out back where there are no witnesses and letting him know the facts of life - don't mess with your wife anymore. Enough with the excuses already and legalities, get it done. I am not advocating violence - merely justice the Marine way. If you are worried about the legalities - file your restraining order then go to where he is at and wear his ass out, then call the police to report he started it and the police will take him away. It really shouldn't matter whether he was Army and you were a Marine, only that he is messing with your wife.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:29 AM

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

all the "sea lawyering" aside.....

Contact an attorney, and find out what you can legally do to keep this idiot away from your family. A local lawyer will know the answers and can help you down a path taht will keep you out of jail and perhaps introduce him to "Bubba" in the local lock up

Good luck and keep a cool head

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill
Old 09-01-2011, 11:55 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:25
Maddevill is on a distinguished road

Def get a restraining order against this scumbag.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 1992 Dodge Ram D250
Trim Level: Dunno?
Engine: 1989-1993 360ci (5.9L) Cummins diesel I6 160hp 400lb/ft
Rep:10
USMCLcpl0311 is on a distinguished road

yeah. he won't be such a tough ass when he has bubba as his cellmate demanding "fruit cocktail" every night. My wife understands why I feel this way cause she knows how protective I am of her and she wants him to stop, but she doesnt want me going to jail. Her dad wants even worse to happen but im not going into that. Im just getting tired of dealing with this crap. I talked to the montgomery county da's office and they told us we cant do anything unless he comes in physical contact with either one of us. To make my wife feel a little more un-easy, we just had 2 robbery's (one with a shootout) within the past 5 days at the same location right behind our apt!
Old 09-02-2011, 05:06 PM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

Well when i lived in jersey my x wife was able to get a restaining order if i sneezed thats sounds a little f ed up so he has to hit her before you can file one might want to seek a lawyers advice. But listen your old lady is pregnant don't let this scum bag get you were he wants you u hit him you go to jail you can't protect her from behind bars. Any time he emails you or calls you keep it get a vid camera or cell and record him following u that stuff works wonders in court.Or you could pm me with his pic and for a price i could LOL J/K Good luck man sometimes crazy peeps get away with anything