DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 02-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

I like how steven can find any excuse to call something on topic lol. BTW steven are there any plans for HTC going to OSW?

I wired up the fog lights last night, was really easy. I'm glad I bought the oem kit. Only had to connect three wires (one ground, and plug two wires into a harness connector and they were already pinned). I spend like 30 minutes wiring it all up, then about 30 minutes figuring out a good way to run the wire and tie it off and that crap. Just gotta go to the dealer later in the week to get the pcm programmed.

Not sure what to do on the truck next. I will be doing the exhaust in march, but other than that not sure what to do. $$$ is tight, unfortunately.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Sponsored links
Old 02-12-2013, 09:33 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Hey it's not an excuse, it's a... uuh... ah hell I don't know but it was close enough lol As far as OSW goes, it's going to be a while. OSW was sold and parted out. It has been bought by DCM Motorsports and this was the story they released a few days ago about their new acquisition.

At this time I am pleased to announce that I, Ozzy Moya owner of DCM Motorsports have acquired the assets of Orlando Speedworld Dragway. Many thanks go to Carl Weisninger for his efforts in finalizing the deal and the Hart family for all their energies in the negotiations. There was little give and take on both sides and it was a lot of work and I cannot express enough in thanks to Carl and the Hart family for helping bring the deal to a close. With the acquisition of the Circle Track and our partnership with NASCAR and now with the drag strip, we look forward to making it one of the premier racing complexes in the country. We plan on bringing the same kind of energy and enthusiasm to the circle track and drag strip in Orlando that we have used at Lakeland, to make it the best it can be. I can assure that racing at both facilities will continue for at least the next 20 years. We will keep people informed on an opening date at the drag strip as soon as the information is available, but it will be very, very soon. As for the Lakeland Dragstrip...nothing is going to change there at all. We will continue to make it better and strive to have it be the best 1/8 mile track in the country. We are extremely excited about the possibilities for racing in both Orlando and Lakeland. Racing information will be available very soon. We Got It! We Did It! And now LET'S GO RACING! Ozzy

a few of us met up in Gainseville last weekend, not a big meet only about 4 of us and no grilling lol Myself and Stu showed up because it's only an hour away for us, and the 2 Mineral Grey RCSB's of Mario and Tyler came up as well. Stu clocked a PB of 12.8 on street tires He;s finally getting the kinks worked out of that front mount Turbo
Old 02-12-2013, 09:35 AM

snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Cool. That deal wasn't supposed to happen for another year but hey that's great. As long as it's staying open!

Old 02-12-2013, 09:53 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

It's definitely great to hear, its a great location for everyone to meet up considering how spread out we are it really is a nice central location.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:06 AM

yep and the only 1/4 mile track (good one anyway) in central florida

Old 02-25-2013, 10:06 AM

I got the dealer to program my fog lights sunday morning! They wanted to charge almost $100(1 hour labor) but I put my puppy dog face on and they helped me out and did it for $60. I thought that was fair(er). lol. So all I need to really finish the front end swap is a few wire harness clips because right now the harness is zip tied to the frame. I'm pretty happy with how the swap turned out.

I'll be doing the exhaust the weekend of the 9th. And as bad as I want 4.10's I can't afford it but will be keeping an eye out at a scrap yard for a used 3.92 LSD axle(or MAYBE I'll get lucky and find an RT 4.10 LSD axle). This will probably take years to find a good deal but that's ok...

I don't have a lot more planned for my truck after I do the exhaust. I'm going to do the ram air scoop after that I believe, and that's pretty much it. Of course I'm sure I'll think of more stuff to do lol...

Old 02-25-2013, 11:08 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Got some pics of them fired up?
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 02-25-2013, 11:11 AM

No....will take some later on today. The truck looks funny right now I have the bed loaded down it looks like a low rider the back is bottomed out and the front up high lol.

Old 02-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
No....will take some later on today. The truck looks funny right now I have the bed loaded down it looks like a low rider the back is bottomed out and the front up high lol.
Thats the look we all want to see.....none of this leveled business
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 02-25-2013, 01:35 PM

Ask and you shall receive!

Here's a side shot loaded down. I've had 1000lb in the bed pretty much non stop for the past several weeks, and will for the next couple months too. Maybe it'll squish the springs another 1/2" so I can achieve a truly level stance LOL

And I thought my truck was squatting...(his mud flaps are dragging lol)