DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram Special Edition Models > Dodge Ram R/T

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-06-2011, 02:03 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
I like that snrusnak is offering a viable option... but I have to say an R/T is an R/T - there is no replacement for it. I don't know if I would use the word "prestige" to describe it (that just sounds snooty), but there is definitely a strong sense of pride when you have one. Plus you get to explain to everyone that says, "I didn't know Dodge made an R/T truck..."
That's all I was getting at. If you want the cool factor of having a real RT then by all means get it. I just meant that if he just wanted a fast truck there is another option...

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Sponsored links
Old 09-06-2011, 02:06 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: R/T Baby!!!
Color: Bright White
Rep:2078
chithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond repute

Yup yup - I won't lie, if I had it to do all over again... well yeah I'd probably still get an R/T. But the Ram Express is a really cool alternative!!!

Plus you won't be considered a "poser" - that is unless you go putting R/T badges all over it.
Old 09-06-2011, 02:12 PM

snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

The RT badge does look pretty sweet I especially like your truck (I really like the white). I wanted a black truck and since I bought used I ended up with a white one and was upset, but after a few months I am really happy with it, and like it better now.

To the original poster....there is a site that allows you to search multiple cities at once like craigslist but multiple cities. It is www.crazedlist.org I believe. You can only use it with certain web browsers, and it will ask you to do some weird thing to enable it to work, it is safe though I've used it for years. It may help you find one somewhat close to you, even if not in your city.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:12 PM

^if you were looking for a used one that is...

Old 09-12-2011, 12:09 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2005 Chevy Tahoe
Rep:45
Sworn Beloved is on a distinguished road

Nice R/T but I'm looking for a black one.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:26 AM
erm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworn Beloved View Post
Nice R/T but I'm looking for a black one.
Good luck with the search!
Old 09-12-2011, 08:07 AM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

How much you offering

Old 09-12-2011, 01:08 PM

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgert View Post
Ya same here when i saw mine on the lot there was like 9 people looking at it i walked over to the dealer and said thats mine this 10k cash says so lol.
lol thats too funny but a good way to get it when they are scaris
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,
Old 09-13-2011, 01:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
RT FAN is on a distinguished road
Default black R/T

There is a black 2011 R/T at Baxter Dodge in Omaha, Ne. It doesn't take much to get your closest dealer to aquire it. It was there last Friday when I had my oil changed. Good luck. They also have a blue one, if that is any interest to anyone.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:36 PM

Quote:
There is a black 2011 R/T at Baxter Dodge in Omaha, Ne. It doesn't take much to get your closest dealer to aquire it. It was there last Friday when I had my oil changed. Good luck. They also have a blue one, if that is any interest to anyone.
Good point, you can just ask your dealer and they can ship one in. My brother did this when he bought his 09 ram, he wanted a specific color scheme, etc....and they sent one from texas or something to him.