DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion Have you had a good experience with your Dodge Ram Dealer? Had a bad one? Let us know about it in here! - Dodge Ram Production Questions - Order Status - VIN Tracking - Etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-13-2011, 03:16 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram
Trim Level: Regular Cab 4x4
Color: Maximum Steel
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:122
BigH0ss will become famous soon enoughBigH0ss will become famous soon enough

So as promised the alarm guy was supposed to put the alarm back in. Nope. Supposedly tomorrow I can go in and get it fixed tomorrow or wait and have them come out we'd and have it done.

Flowmaster 50 series HD muffler, Magnaflow y pipe, Resonator delete, Plasti dipped wheels, Plasti dipped RAM emblems, De-badged side emblems, Tinted windows, Receiver hitch, Shorty antenna, Mopar badge, Bed liner... That's only the beginning. Still to come, Wheels and tires, Lift and more...
Sponsored links
Old 10-23-2011, 04:12 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: sport
Color: black
Rep:10
goingcrazy is on a distinguished road

Just a little FYI. I worked at Avondale Chrysler/Jeep from 2006-2008. John Grant owns both stores and is very business minded. He cares little for customers unless you are a professional athlete. Money is their main concern and once you fill out that new car survey they don't care how mad you get. Sorry to see this happen to people but the aftermarket alarms they sell are pure junk. I had one installed in a car I bought from them when I was an employee. The Code Alarm started acting up two years later and would randomly go off in the middle of the night. When I called to get it looked at I was told they could replace it for a fee. The fee was the cost of a new one. I wasn't about to drive 3 hours to get a new POS installed.

My advice is to get the POS alarm from them but don't get it installed. Put it on ebay or Craigslist and go buy a real alarm like a viper or something.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:36 PM

Vehicle: 2011 SLT CC 4x4
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:24
SeattlePete is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigH0ss View Post
So as promised the alarm guy was supposed to put the alarm back in. Nope. Supposedly tomorrow I can go in and get it fixed tomorrow or wait and have them come out we'd and have it done.
You are a patient man. By this point, I'd have not only the owner, but the local consumer advocacy group, and perhaps the press.......nothing like a bad experience made public to spur a dealer into action.....
Old 10-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2583
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

My dealership has always treated me right
or at least tried to, only 1 tech screwed up, he went to lunch without saying anything to anybody, i had been waiting for them to finish up, he had parked the Ram on another lot that they store vehicles in. His work had to be double checked by a 2nd tech before it could be turned over to me

They recently started a new check in process, the customer has to write everything down that they want done & then the SW looks at the sheet & offers any other things that you may have missed. When they have you sign the invoice, it is all there in print, even requests for RRTs, etc
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 10-23-2011, 04:41 PM
Dodge Service Manager

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport Crew
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Pearl Black
Rep:28
Rutger34 is on a distinguished road

How do you like the new process that your dealer has gone to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
My dealership has always treated me right
or at least tried to, only 1 tech screwed up, he went to lunch without saying anything to anybody, i had been waiting for them to finish up, he had parked the Ram on another lot that they store vehicles in. His work had to be double checked by a 2nd tech before it could be turned over to me

They recently started a new check in process, the customer has to write everything down that they want done & then the SW looks at the sheet & offers any other things that you may have missed. When they have you sign the invoice, it is all there in print, even requests for RRTs, etc
Injen Power Flow cold air, Truxedo tonneau cover, 3" carbon fiber antenna, Power locking tailgate, tinted front windows. Mopar sidesteps. 3M covering nose. Billet license plate cover, Blue LED interior lights, fully de badged, EZ down tail gate.