DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-17-2011, 06:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge ram 1500 Hemi
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Deep Sea Water Blue
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:156
TORMENTOR has a spectacular aura aboutTORMENTOR has a spectacular aura about
Default Got slapped..

Well, I didn't get slapped but this happend to a guy on another car forum i belong to, just the other morning. I thought i would share his story with you guys:

The secretary at work (she's cute but taken) txted me this morning asking for coffee. Me being the lovely nice man that I am agreed to get her some. So I pull into Dunkin all cool like. Ya know, rev the engine and pop a wheel in the balt. I strut my stuff like I just won the war in Adjikistan to bring them freshly made taco bell. While in line, a girl on her phone comes up behind me. her voice sounded like an immaculate angel singing down from the heavens ridden on a rainbow hello kitty chariot. I turn around and she is just "meh". She was talking about what to order, so I unwittingly told her to get some hot apple cider since it was a balmy 40 ****ing degrees this morning and I wanted to punch Antarctica in the ovaries. Yes...Antarctica is a girl imo. bite me...I'd prolly like it. So I chat with her for about 5 minutes while we order our drinks. I randomly decided to ask her out for more coffee sometime. (This is where Steve gave me the line from my other "girl" thread). She goes:

"Sorry, but I just got out of a bad relationship and need time to myself"

Me: "I have a pet turtle"

Her: "I'm sorry??"

Me: "I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about random shit, I asked you out for coffee, not a romantic getaway".

AND BAM-POW-WHACK-THUD-SNAP-THWACK

My head spun around and around.Sorta like when you're a kid and took your sisters barbie dolls and tried to rip their heads off as a child. She didn't leave a red mark though. I just cautiously grabbed my coffee and meandered out of the store. I did it like a BAWS though. I drop kicked the door outwards like an elephant trying to scratch his stomach with his 6 foot trunk. Then I realized it sign said "pull"....
Sponsored links
Old 09-17-2011, 09:05 PM
erm

ROTFL....Some guys don't learn.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

I hate it when i am all Joe Cool & i can't get the door to swing my way

Public businesses are suppose to have the doors open out, because of Fire Codes, but they lock the exit door & only leave the enter door unlocked
no more joe cool
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 09-18-2011, 12:02 AM
Banned

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:177
Stangshcky12 has a spectacular aura aboutStangshcky12 has a spectacular aura about

I actually have told that to more then one girl, except i pull "i had a pet gold fish"
i have a girlfriend and just do it for my friends entertainment haha
Old 09-18-2011, 12:41 AM

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:310
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

ahjahhahahahaha that is great

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING
Old 09-18-2011, 11:15 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Inferno Red Pearl
Rep:743
RedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to behold

I hear you and am still laughing!