DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > 3RD Generation Dodge Ram 2002 to 2008 Dodge Ram Trucks > Body & Interior

Notices

Body & Interior 3rd Gen Dodge Ram Body & Interior Problems and Questions.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 03 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 4X4 5.7H
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Two Tone - Grey/Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:38
pieece is on a distinguished road
Wink Pistol/Gun rack Behind the seat

Well I just finally got a day off... Decided to do the QC back seat mod to lay down the upper portion of the back seat. & to fix the back seat. It would only move a inch up.

Anyhow after about 30 min. I was putting everything back in. Had my 12. G moss. and .223 I had to take out of the back seats. It was a big pain in the A to move them around. As well as I had my 9mm Ruger.

Where I'm going with this has anyone ever seen or heard of a pistol/gun rack for behind the upper seat of our QC...? It would be very convenient to have them stored back there out of site & mind.

If not... I think I am going to build one. There are plenty of places back there to bolt a rack down anyhow, with quite a bit of space.

I already have a electronic safe next to my transfer case shifter bolted down. works great for my pistols on the fly.

Any input would be great.
17" Eagle Rims/2" Leveling Kit/33" Nitto Terra Grapplers/Billet Grille/K&N CAI/SUPERCHIP/-5% Tint/Black Chrome Running Boards/Black Chrome Light Bar/Behind the Grille Running lights - HALOS/4 100W KC Daylighters - Black/Fire-Ice Bar/Recon Smoked LED Cab Lights/Electronic Safe/
Sponsored links
Old 10-02-2011, 11:35 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram Quad Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Inferno Red Pearl
Rep:743
RedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to beholdRedRam10 is a splendid one to behold

Hi, I wish I had an answer for you; best I can do is this to the top.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:37 PM

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Color: Patriot Blue
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:1337
GeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud of

I haven't seen any for that area, but making one shouldn't be too hard.
8000k HID lows, 10000k Fogs, AAC Halos, white interior LEDs, 4' of blue LED strips, two blue LED pods, LED reverse and license plate lights, 2% Tint 3% visor, 50% Windshield, Debadged, Pioneer MVH-P8200BT headunit, JL C2-690TX door speakers, 10" JL W7 subwoofer, JL 500/1V2 Amplifier, DiabloSport Predator, Volant CAI, 14" Magnalow Exhaust with Turndowns, 2500 Tow Hooks, 3" CST Lift, 35x12.5x20 Toyo M/T.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:12 AM

Vehicle: None right now
Rep:11
camoman214 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieece View Post
I already have a electronic safe next to my transfer case shifter bolted down. works great for my pistols on the fly.
Any way you could post a picture of the safe mounted next to your t-case shifter? I'd like to do something like that. Thanks.

Old 10-03-2011, 02:18 PM

Vehicle: 03 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 4X4 5.7H
Color: Two Tone - Grey/Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:38
pieece is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxHunting View Post
I haven't seen any for that area, but making one shouldn't be too hard.
Yea It would not be to hard. But I just spent a afternoon doing the electric fan mod cutting and grinding on angle iron for a afternoon and would much rather just buy one. But the time I spent on the angle iron was well worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucker86 View Post
Any way you could post a picture of the safe mounted next to your t-case shifter? I'd like to do something like that. Thanks.
Here is a link to where I posted it at. I could take some more pictures if you like.
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread....lectronic+safe
17" Eagle Rims/2" Leveling Kit/33" Nitto Terra Grapplers/Billet Grille/K&N CAI/SUPERCHIP/-5% Tint/Black Chrome Running Boards/Black Chrome Light Bar/Behind the Grille Running lights - HALOS/4 100W KC Daylighters - Black/Fire-Ice Bar/Recon Smoked LED Cab Lights/Electronic Safe/
Old 10-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:10
cobra989 is on a distinguished road

that thing is sweet! I would love to do it but I would be scared of what the MP's would say on post if i were to get searched at the gate because here at stewart, I could see them going through the hussle to get a warrant to make me open it... oye... maybe if i did it and had it so i could put carpet over it... hmm idk maybe a mod for this weekend