DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits
Register Advertising Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits All custom mods on the outside of your Dodge Ram. Custom Dodge Ram Body Kits, Custom Paint, Grilles, Camper Tops, Bed Liners, etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Sport Ram Hood
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:516
Bordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4Luck View Post
Photoshop can do wonderous things!!!!!

Lol im just looking for a new bumper, effed mine up the other night and thought we could get a good laugh out of it lol

Could I ask how you messed yours up? or is it too embarassing ha
Old 10-11-2011, 06:59 PM

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Rep:310
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

I had a stupid freaking deer jump out and decide to play speed bump :/ Rather than be a normal dear and come intersecting to the road this one decided it would be cool to come at like a 45* angle and her first jump was right in the middle of the road and into my bumper with her head/neck/chest and possibly under the tires from there :/ I saw her just in time to slam the breaks and pry hit her at 25 instead of 35/40 I was going originally. Thank god it wasnt a buck of i would need a bumper head light fog light and grill more than likely

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING
Old 10-11-2011, 08:32 PM

Bordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I had a stupid freaking deer jump out and decide to play speed bump :/ Rather than be a normal dear and come intersecting to the road this one decided it would be cool to come at like a 45* angle and her first jump was right in the middle of the road and into my bumper with her head/neck/chest and possibly under the tires from there :/ I saw her just in time to slam the breaks and pry hit her at 25 instead of 35/40 I was going originally. Thank god it wasnt a buck of i would need a bumper head light fog light and grill more than likely

Sucks to hear man, atleast the damage aint too bad it couldve been alot worse I guess
Old 10-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 ST QC
Trim Level: ST
Color: Gray
Rep:10
AZBen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko View Post
Hey Bordin.
Bummer that you already bought the tow hooks. I am taking mine off and looking to sell them. Just 2 months old. Putting a bull bar on, so they have to go.
I don't have the post count to PM ya, but I am interested int he tow hooks. PM me an email address I can reply to?

Ben
Old 10-12-2011, 12:13 AM

SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordin View Post
Sucks to hear man, atleast the damage aint too bad it couldve been alot worse I guess
Thats what Ive said. Ive seen what a deer to the center of a grill of a truck can do and im glad im out a couple hundred for a bumper and not pushing $1500+ for a new front end?

1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING
Old 10-12-2011, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Thats what Ive said. Ive seen what a deer to the center of a grill of a truck can do and im glad im out a couple hundred for a bumper and not pushing $1500+ for a new front end?
No kidding, we got moose up here to watch out for not so much deer.

Any way you nail a moose, your front ends finished so ha

So does this mean you are getting a brand new white sport bumper? eh eh
Old 10-12-2011, 11:37 AM

Quote:
No kidding, we got moose up here to watch out for not so much deer.

Any way you nail a moose, your front ends finished so ha

So does this mean you are getting a brand new white sport bumper? eh eh
I think so. Im still on the fence. I foudn an unpainted one for 180 shipped to my door, but Id also have to find the foglights, bumper support and brackets... I think it might be easier to just get a chrome one and have it stripped and painted

Old 10-12-2011, 05:53 PM

So listen to this.
Dealer calls me says my hooks are in but they won't fit.

I tried to explain to him it can be done with some minor alteration to the front bumper black plug piece.

Hes like "nope they won't fit, we can give you your money back"

So I told him, keep them ill be there friday morning to pick them up and thats it.

He didn't sound to happy when he got off the phone, I love how parts guys think they know everything. Well they know what a manual can tell them I guess right???
Old 10-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry man, Must have posted the moment after you did!

But thanks, actually gives me the go ahead to order the hooks, knowing the dealer it will take them a week to get them.

Awesome work man
Thanks. After reading your last post about the dealer insisting that they won't fit I really hope that on the 11's they did not relocate the bolt locations or something stupid like that. Let us know that all is well with the fit on the 11's.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RansRAM View Post
Thanks. After reading your last post about the dealer insisting that they won't fit I really hope that on the 11's they did not relocate the bolt locations or something stupid like that. Let us know that all is well with the fit on the 11's.
He says they don't fit on the 09+ sports

And from the pictures and your guys write ups I think they do? ha