Ok folks, here it is!! It's time to vote for our 2012 Ram ForumZ Calendar.
MADDOG has put together a slideshow with the staff's picks for the calendar!
Thanks to everyone who participated and submitted their pictures!
This is how it works:
1) You, the members will select the pics that will be featured on the calendar. There are 24 pictures to choose from in the slideshow linked below.
2) Pick 13 images. You will be posting your choices by picture numbers, i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4 etc....
3) The highest voted picture will be on the cover and the next 12 will be given a month, to be selected by the staff. Lastly, we'll make a collage with as many pictures as possible from the rest.
4) Don't worry about the size of the picture. They will be resized. Just pick the ones you like best.
All other posts will be deleted! No extra chatter please! If you have any questions please PM me.
4) Voting will close November 15, 2011 at Midnight Pacific Time. After that we will tally the votes and get all this submitted to CafePress and from there you will be able to order the calender! More info on the order link will be provided as it becomes available.
Click on the link below. You may be asked to download the "PhotoDex Presenter". Don't be worried, it's benign and allows your computer's ActiveX controls to display the video. Without it, you won't be able to view it.
When you go to the link, the video will buffer for a few moments. It won't take long depending on your connection type and speed.
Click on the avatar in the middle of the video display window. Once the video comes up a hidden toolbar at the bottom of the window will be visible. To the right is a "Full Screen" button. Click on that for the full screen experience.
Turn on your speakers or plug in your headphones and enjoy!
Remember, Voting Ends On November 15, 201 at Midnight, Pacific Time!