DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Other Vehicle Discussion

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:310
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
He just sent me pics, not NEARLY as bad as he made it out to be when he was flustered this morning lol. He said $4k worth of damage, but a deductible will cover it...He's going to change to a SS spoiler and have the whole car get a fresh paint job he said now's a good time to do it. It was his fault, he said a car apparently just stopped for no reason on US1 and the guy in front of him in a new VW Jetta locked up the tires and then he locked up his camaro and the VW stopped faster lol.

Still looks BA IMO haha

I would like to go to the race, that's the best drag racing there is right there. I'll likely be working all weekend though . World street nationals at orlando speedworld in november !

Can't wait to see your camaro unfold!

EDIT: You planning on going?
fenders and bumper werent so effed up front setting the front end back down less than gently i could say he could use my parts! (LMK if he's looking for an SS wing too btw, Im about 80% sure im replacing mine with a sheetmetal/prostreet style and my car is already the same color )

Damn that looks bad!!! If my

Im actually going to CA with my gf this weekend for her bday (were both originally from CA) and hopefully coming back with a fiance.. fingers crossed wish me luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxHunting View Post
That's some serious numbers you're planning on. I'd love to take her for a spin when shes done

NExt year when Its done and im down in Georga for Radial Revolution Ill take ya for a ride and well see how ya do going 60-100mph not being able to see the street

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING
Sponsored links
Old 10-12-2011, 10:32 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

COOL! Good luck bud! I was actually just wondering if you have popped the question yet earlier when we were PMing lol!

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:46 PM

SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

Haha yeah the plan is Friday night. Her whole family is in on the big surprise plan too. her cousin and cousins husband need "pictures taken of them for their living room" and "will pay me in alcohal to shoot it for them" and then they are going to "suggest" me and Krissi pose for a few and BAM! we got pictures of the question and the ring and the reactions and man am i nervous!!! HAHAHA

Theres the big item! Ill update the other thread sometime this weekend
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1318364084114.jpg (20.5 KB, 2 views)

1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING

Last edited by SS4Luck; 10-12-2011 at 10:49 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:48 PM

snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

I guess I'm not subscribed to the other thread lol....how'd poppin' the question go???

Quote:
Damn that looks bad!!! If my fenders and bumper werent so effed up front setting the front end back down less than gently i could say he could use my parts! (LMK if he's looking for an SS wing too btw, Im about 80% sure im replacing mine with a sheetmetal/prostreet style and my car is already the same color )
LOL he's been showing me the parts he's buying (new tail ights, headlights, cowl hood, new grill, and decided to replace the wheels/tire, and new(lower) suspension. Also a complete new paint job. And as you know a SS spoiler. Gonna look sweet, will post pics after it's all done, he said about 2 weeks or so.

Sorry to jack your thread lol.....what's the whole timeline like for your car?

Old 10-25-2011, 08:36 PM

hopefully by next christmas lol

Old 11-09-2011, 11:27 AM

A bump to your thread, you have any updates on the camaro?

Thought you might like to see my buddy's car, new cowl hood, stock bumper, black headlights, new stock fender, new SS spoiler, and complete paint job. (going to get new aftermarket grill, tint turn signals again, and get LT1 tail lights and tint them too).

I asked him how he liked it and he said "driving around with a cowl hood makes you feel like a BA" lol