DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion Have you had a good experience with your Dodge Ram Dealer? Had a bad one? Let us know about it in here! - Dodge Ram Production Questions - Order Status - VIN Tracking - Etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-23-2011, 05:31 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Good Dealerships

Post your good experiences here.

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Sponsored links
Old 10-23-2011, 06:00 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 SLT CC 4x4
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:24
SeattlePete is on a distinguished road
Default West Hills Dodge, Bremerton, WA

I've had my truck about 3 weeks, and I have to say that the team at West Hills (sales, service, and parts) has reaffirmed my belief that there are still good dealerships out there. I worked at Saturn for over 10 years in sales and management, and I believe that the Saturn philosophy was the only way to take care of customers:
  • Listen with the intent to understand
  • take care of the client, and they will take care of you
  • "No" is an honest answer
  • Underpromise and overdeliver

West Hills understands this. My sales experience was top notch, and when I went in for post-sales service, I was provided a rental car (unexpected plus). I went back to pick up the truck at about 4pm Saturday, and there were problems- the Uconnect wasn't working, and there were scratches/gouges in various pieces of plastic trim, as well as dirt/grease throughout the interior.

I got home rather ticked, and wrote a long email to the service director. The next morning, I was called by the SD, who then arranged for my truck to be picked up (60+ miles one way), drop off a rental, and promised all would be made right.

He was true to his word. All in all a top notch dealership.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:37 PM
erm

Default Dick's Country Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Hillsboro, Oregon

Dick's Country CJD is my dealer of choice in this area.

While many don't understand, or distrust, the sales department's mission, working with Dick's Sales Manager and his Office Manager is very much like doing any other business deal. There's no games, no bait & switch, no drama.

The service department is top notch. When I get my vehicle back from a service visit it is clean, un-damaged, any open TSB's have been addressed and a complete record of all work performed is provided.

If I wear out this 2007 I get one more new truck before I retire. I will definitely go back to Dick's for that truck.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:41 PM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

Palmer Dodge in Alpharetta Ga great salesmen non pushy parts people are topnotch there service dept could be a little faster but out of 10 id give them a 9
Old 10-24-2011, 12:19 AM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

Brandon Chrysler Dodge in Brandon, Manitoba
I purchased 3 new Rams since 2004, and have little to no issues with anything.
Being a small dealership with a will to serve and a reputation for good work, has them a bit busy at times, and can't always get in 'right-away', but they sure try...and when they service or repair your vehicle, it's done right the first time...and that goes for their body shop as well.

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI
Old 10-31-2011, 03:03 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2011 ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: slt
Color: Hunter Green
Rep:11
DenDen is on a distinguished road

I bought my truck at Langley Chrysler(BC Canada).Great experience.Service dept is awesome.Would highly recommend it to anyone.Since I live in Abbotsford,which is 25 minutes away,I went to the local dealership recently to buy some touch up paint and look at what they had for t-shirts.I found a nice shirt and stood at the counter waiting for help for 10 minutes while the only cashier was talking to some guy about balancing the books.Finally I walked out.One guy chased after me to apologize but I told him I had limited time and it was up.I will drive the extra miles to a good dealership!
Old 11-03-2012, 11:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 crew cab 2wd
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:130
Mopar Big Horn will become famous soon enoughMopar Big Horn will become famous soon enough

Dave Davis East Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Lincoln Greenville, NC

i purchased my RAM in september last year and have been more than pleased with it and the dealership. the salesman that sold me the truck sends me a personal email every couple months asking if everything is still going good with the truck and if not to get up with him asap to let him know so he can help get it taken care of. every time i have been to the dealership i have always stopped in to see him and if i needed a rental he had one waiting for me. the salesmens at the dealership are nice if your just looking they dont hound you, they let you look and when you pull on the lot you dont have 20 people running to your vehicle before you can even get out and when buying my RAM, Jim my salesman, i expected to be going back and forth with numbers and everything but he was even making sure i had any and all rebates, incentives, discounts, promotions from dealer and manufacturer and giving me top dollar on my trade-in which i owned. when all said and done i got a $40,000 RAM for $19,000 even and that included taxes, tags, fees, you name it. there service shop is always busy but almost always do a great job on getting you in and pretty quick and the body shop does great work and have it done in a good time frame. i told my sister to check them out when she was looking at a 4 door wrangler and she talked to Jim and she ended up getting a good deal with her trade-in. when my wife decides she wants to get rid of her envoy we will be going to see Jim at east carolina auto. this dealership is definately the best that is in this area, check them out.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:49 AM

Vehicle: 2014 Black Ram 1500 Express
Trim Level: Express
Rep:10
walc is on a distinguished road
Default Ron Channell at Tate Dodge, Glen Burnie, MD

I just bought my new 2012 Ram, from Ron Channell, at Tate Dodge, in Glen Burnie, MD.
Great price on the new Ram and my trade.
We negotiated everything by email and phone and when I went to trade, and get my new truck, everything was 110% as agreed.
On the other hand Greenbrier Dodge, in Chesapeake, VA, said we had a deal and then changed the terms drastically. I wasted a shopping day dealing with them.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

Carl Burger Dodge
8333 Hercules Street La Mesa, CA 91942
(619) 463-9321
I never had a bad experience with them
i bought my '09 Ram there & it has been been serviced by them ever since

On the East Coast, i go to a Jeep Dealership for quick service
they don't sell Rams
Bradshaw Chrysler and Jeep Dealership 554-581 Main Street Oakville, CT 06779
================================================== ==============

with the good there is also the BAD
possibly the worst dealership for customer service that i have ever been to
Modern Motors Mazda Dodge in Thomaston Connecticut
stay far away from this place if you are from out of town
they don't have time for you
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 11-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 SLT
Rep:40
Emorris69 is on a distinguished road

Dartmouth Dodge is Dartmouth Nova Scotia Canada. I personally have bought 2 trucks from them and several friends have bought there work trucks there. From the Body shop to Sales I have gotten everything I have ever wanted at a fair price and always been happy with the out come. They are the ones that painted my chrome bumpers and I couldn't be happier. I also have never paid a penny over whole sale for a part and most times its cheaper to get stuff there then anywhere else.