DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram Special Edition Models > Dodge Ram R/T

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Express
Trim Level: Express
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
ClayBonics is on a distinguished road

more pics!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Rep:17
Sky Tac is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Sky Tac

here are some more pics. red stiching, close up of the wheel. you can kind of see the red brake cal in it. all so the red dash parts. by spring i will have a different shift handle as well. that is the nice thing about long MI winters lots of time for mods. cant wait to get my mopar hood decal on and my belltech 2/4 drop. these trucks look so good with a 2/4 drop.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_00699_picnik.jpg (49.4 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_00677.jpg (39.9 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_00666.jpg (56.1 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_00633_picnik.jpg (82.3 KB, 40 views)
Old 11-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Tac View Post
here are some more pics. red stiching, close up of the wheel. you can kind of see the red brake cal in it. all so the red dash parts. by spring i will have a different shift handle as well. that is the nice thing about long MI winters lots of time for mods. cant wait to get my mopar hood decal on and my belltech 2/4 drop. these trucks look so good with a 2/4 drop.
Ok so how you do the stitching you paint it and shither handles for billet balls are like 40 bucks dont ruin it by putting a t handle in it lol
Old 11-04-2011, 03:33 PM

I pulled every stich out one by one and re did it with red lol. no i went to a fabric store and got red fabric die and used that. works great bc it only sticks to fab. no mess and turned out great. as far as the shifter what ever i put in will not be cheep and it will look cool. prolly going to have something made.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:20 PM

dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

Quote:
I pulled every stich out one by one and re did it with red lol. no i went to a fabric store and got red fabric die and used that. works great bc it only sticks to fab. no mess and turned out great. as far as the shifter what ever i put in will not be cheep and it will look cool. prolly going to have something made.
LOL thats f'ed up about the stitching but ya had my r/t ball made for my truck
Old 11-04-2011, 10:28 PM

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:713
platinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to beholdplatinuminjected is a splendid one to behold

lookin good bud and would love to see more pics......rims look awesome with the black only one thing i would change and thats the chrome gas cap only cuz i dont like chrome all that much but keep up the good work bud
MODS... tinted windows,cf dash kit,6000 k fogs and low beam,heavy duty rubber mud flaps,recon tails 3rd break,L.E.D liscenceplate,reverse lights,factory side steps,afe intake,bakflip toneau cover,magnaflow exhaust,diablo predator,33' trail grapplers,bilstein 5100's,laminx head/fogs,shorty antenna,
Old 11-06-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Picked up a 2011 R/T a few weeks ago and I love the tuck. Thanks to the forum I have a big list of things I would like to do lol. so far I have tinted the windows, took the door badges off, painted the brake cals, painted the wheels, added the mopar fuel door, painted dash parts, turned all the stiching to red to match the truck, i allso have the mopar hood decal but have not put it on yet, and removed the muffler and added a y pipe. I allso have a belltech 2/4 drop on the way but its on B.O. till the first of the year. Thanks to everyone in the forum for all the good ideas. I have many more mods to go.
Hey where get you get the dye and whats it called and can i just wipe it on the dash then wipe off the leather then the stitching stays red do tell thinking i might do this
Old 11-06-2011, 11:49 PM

any fabric store will carry what you need or a hobby lobby. its red fabric die and you can buy it in pen form. it only sticks to fabric so you can get it all over the leather and it wipes right off leaving the stiching red. it reall gives the truck a nice touch. I am sure it would look cool in your truck to. here is another pic where you can see it on the driver seat. it really turned out cool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg for sale 016small.jpg (114.9 KB, 43 views)
Old 11-10-2011, 10:31 PM

Just ordered a K&N CAI off amazon last night and got it for $166 with free shipping. I don't think you can beat that deal. Made me happy lol. Can't wait to get it and put it on. Now if they would only release a programmer for the 2011s.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Just ordered a K&N CAI off amazon last night and got it for $166 with free shipping. I don't think you can beat that deal. Made me happy lol. Can't wait to get it and put it on. Now if they would only release a programmer for the 2011s.
Can get them for 115 shipped lol my g/f gets a 75% discount from napa getting one for xmas not allowed to get it now cause i just got rims and tires.