11-07-2011, 11:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rehabbing (a house that is )
Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep Power: 4
Pay raise denied
I, the Penis, request a pay raise due to following reasons:
1. I do physical labor.
2. I work at great depths.
3. I plunge head first into everything i do.
... 4. I work weekends & holidays.
5. I work in a damp environment.
6. I work in dark areas with poor ventilation.
7. I work in high temperatures.
8. My work exposes me to disease.
I was greeted with this reply:
Your request has been denied for the following reasons:
1. You don't work 8 hours straight.
2. You work in short spurts & fall asleep after each brief work period.
3. You don't stay in your designated area, & are frequently found in other locations.
4. You don't take initiative & must be stimulated to start working.
5. You leave your work place messy at the end of your shift.
6. You are unable to work overtime or double shifts.
7. You sometimes leave your designated work area before completing the assigned task.
8. You have constantly been seen entering & exiting the work place with two suspicious bags.