Originally Posted by snrusnak
I've never heard of the intune, what is it? I only know about the predator and trinity...
It's like the Predator, but touch screen and some new features. Looks like an iPhone.
- Powered by dual 32 bit CPUs and contains over 1GB of internal memory
- One part number for all applications
- OEM level scan tool
- Smaller than the average cell phone
- USB connectivity
- High-Res color touch screen
- Free online updates and tech support for the life of the product
- 2 Analog inputs
- Supports custom tuning
- Data logging
It can also be used on multiple vehicles just like the BullyDog.
I can't wait to try it out.