Originally Posted by BadlyBent
ok so i guess nobody knows how to get any more power out of a dodge, thanks for your time anyway.
I would do some more online searching, and then go to airram.com. The 4.7 in the newer Rams is rated at 310hp. You won't get this easily, but what you can do is:
- Head work
- HO or 206 cams (your engine has 2 of these, since it is a SOHC)
- Slight compression increase if you don't mind being stuck with premium
- PROGRAMMER is the easiest/cheapest thing you can do right away
- Gears are also a big help, guessing you have 3.55's or 3.92's...go 4.56's
- Good exhaust system, not just a catback
The head work and hotter cams will require custom tuning, but this is also pretty easy to accomplish. Most of this will depend on how much $$ you're willing to part with.