DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Product Reviews

Notices

Product Reviews Have you found a great product, or a really bad one and you just need to tell someone about it! Post up a review for the benefit of all!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-26-2011, 09:43 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram
Rep:141
newfiebullet will become famous soon enoughnewfiebullet will become famous soon enough
Default Extang Trifecta

pick mine up about 2 months ago and i love it. it was 449 but i get cost price with action truck caps that i had it for 369 which was even sweeter. it dosent leeak. was super easy to install ( less than 5 mins ) and really easy to use and open when install. went through an automatic car wash and 98% of water stayed out had our first snowstorm yesterday and nothing got it so i can say i am very pleased. as well te ribs in it barely stick out which i like. so if your looking for a tri fold cover this one is great and the lifetime warranty is also sweet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cover.jpg (66.9 KB, 138 views)
Old 12-29-2011, 08:36 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Ram
Trim Level: sport
Color: deep cherry red
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:10
pickupman2500 is on a distinguished road

the above is excluding rambox. i just installed one on rambox. and what a PITA. i have always had this cover on most of my trucks and love it but ill never had this much troble installing the thing like i did on this app.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Big Horn Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Western Brown Pearl
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:160
Otterdriver has a spectacular aura aboutOtterdriver has a spectacular aura about

I concur, have the same tonneau cover, build quality is awesome, totally happy with it also.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:25 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Sounds like a great buy and it looks great on your truck......

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Old 04-06-2012, 03:00 PM
Your Mod Superstore!

Vehicle: Full Garage!
Rep:158
AutoAnything has a spectacular aura aboutAutoAnything has a spectacular aura about

Glad you like it!

Click the ^banner^ and save up to 16% on Dodge Ram mods.
We price match, simply call 888-591-8563 or
Click-Here-to-Chat and we'll beat ANY price by $1.

Click Here To See The Latest and Greatest Specials From AutoAnything!
Old 04-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Crew
Trim Level: Sport
Color: red
old amateur is on a distinguished road

Glad it worked out. Don't want to be spoil the mood though. Careful leaving it on outside overnight as I had my Extang Solid Fold stolen two weeks ago.
Installed properly. Tailgate was locked. No damage to the truck (good thing I suppose).

Love to catch the B******s!

As they are so easy to install the replacement will be kept locked away until needed.

cheers,

PS if you come across anyone selling one in the GTA, let me know please.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram Sport
Color: Maximum Steel Metallic
Rep:910
primo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to behold

while it is likely not yours, this story could be related...

i saw one advertised on kijij in mississauga about a month ago..and was a little suspicious when i spoke to the seller..definately tweaked me that it was stolen...obviously not yours, but check the ads...im sure it is very common as they do come off easy...this guy was too slick...basically told me the cover he had will fit any year ram...i mean im sure they are all close, but come on...he wanted to kow what year mine was and told me he guaranteed it would fit and he would deliver the cover to me...45 minutes away from where he lived. he claimed it was brand new, taken off his parents truck because it was the wrong size(brand new/wrong size/no exchange...BS)?...anyhow to say the leasti never contacted the seller back due to my suspicions, and he never hounded me to come and get it...never heard a peep back...very strange for kijiji sellers.

instead, i purchased and i just installed a truxedo low pro qt...im not entirely sure if it is a serial number or not, but i do have some sort of number stamped on the underside of the canvas...might be something to look into if you find the ad for your stolen cover...and maybe your receipt shows a serial number...im sure there is some sort of number to ensure compliance with the various different length warranties on these covers.

as an aside, as hard as it is to believe, i will tell you an amazing theft recovery story...

when i was 21, i had my 1989 honda CR250 stolen...all my gear and everything stolen right out of the garage, and the friggin dog didnt even hear it...i thought it was gone forever. one very little unique difference in my bike though. the oil filler screw was stripped, and i tried to retap it, frigged the shit out of the crankcase and had to use orange rtv to hold the filler screw in...i hated it when it happend, but as you will see...everything happens for a reason.

fast forward 6 months from thedirt bike theft...one night, i stayed over at my girlfreinds house and awoke in the morning to see that my 5.0 mustang was stolen....the insurance companay gave me a rental car to use until my car was recovered or i found a replacment ... shortly thereafter, my lovely grandma called me a few days after my car was stolen and asked me to go to mcdonalds for her(something i used to do all the time for her...she was the best!!!)...get this...for a pizza...remember mcdonalds pizza??? so i shit you not, there i am pissed off because im sitting waiting in the drivethru at mcdonalds because i have to wait for a friggin crappy pizza to cook for granny, and what do i see?!?! some @$$hole walking to 7-11 pushing a honda CR250 across the street from the very mcdonals i am at pushing my dirtbike..the orange rtv is as clear as day..like looking a the moon through a telescope!!

i bolted from the drivethru (without the pizza) and got my bike back...

SO...moral of the story...start looking at some used covers...i bet you'll find yours...and of course, if any of you guys are wondering, i did go back and get granny her pizza.
2014 Dodge Ram 4X4 Sport, BakFlip F1 cover, Weathertech DigiFit Liners, BedRug bed mat, PIAA Extreme White Fog Bulbs, ProComp 2.5" / 1.5" Nitro Level Lift, Zone Off Road Upper Control Arms, ProComp 5050 20" -12 offset, MT Deagan 38 35x12.5.20, iron Cross Step Bars, DeeZee Tail Gate Strut

I am the heir to the primo spaghetti sauce fortune!

Last edited by primo spaghetti; 04-12-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:36 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Quad Cab Sport
Color: black
Rep:251
2011 ASSAULT 800 is a jewel in the rough2011 ASSAULT 800 is a jewel in the rough2011 ASSAULT 800 is a jewel in the rough

have the same one on my truck, my dad put it on maybe 4 or 5 years ago long before I bought the truck from him. it has held up extremely well, will take it off this truck when I sell it one day and put it on my next truck

Last edited by 2011 ASSAULT 800; 04-13-2012 at 08:38 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Crew
Color: red
old amateur is on a distinguished road

Hey Primo,

Thanks for the suggestion and I have been searching the kijji sites. Didn't know about the serial number though. Will check the receipts.
Great story on the dirt bike. Let's just say I'd take it back too

Cheers,
Old 04-15-2012, 05:02 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram Sport
Color: Maximum Steel Metallic
Rep:910
primo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by old amateur View Post
Hey Primo,

Thanks for the suggestion and I have been searching the kijji sites. Didn't know about the serial number though. Will check the receipts.
Great story on the dirt bike. Let's just say I'd take it back too

Cheers,
NP man...thought the story would give you a little hope that you could find yours!
2014 Dodge Ram 4X4 Sport, BakFlip F1 cover, Weathertech DigiFit Liners, BedRug bed mat, PIAA Extreme White Fog Bulbs, ProComp 2.5" / 1.5" Nitro Level Lift, Zone Off Road Upper Control Arms, ProComp 5050 20" -12 offset, MT Deagan 38 35x12.5.20, iron Cross Step Bars, DeeZee Tail Gate Strut

I am the heir to the primo spaghetti sauce fortune!