My 2012 BigHorn
- Chrome Bug Guard
- Mopar Bed Rails & Mat
- Channel Window Vent
- 2" Front Lift (Ready Lift)
- 1.75" Rear Lift (Ready Lift)
- Added the Chrome Clad Covers (I know, I know, call me a poser) but they look great compared to stock rims
- BF Goodrich Rugged Terrains
- Dealer added Tow Hooks, and Mirrors.
Really like the True Blue. Pretty dirty but hey, its a truck
That is a very nice looking truck, I like that color blue, too, thanks for sharing the pics!
CajunDodge - 2008 Dodge RAM 1500 ST SWB, Bright Silver Metallic, Magnum V-6
New to RamForumZ? Introduce yourself in the NEWBIE CHECKIN!
Need help? PM me or leave a message on my PROFILE PAGE!
Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!
Like a member's post? Let 'em know and add some REP POINTS!
Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES!
Who Dat Nation Super Bowl XLIV Champions - Geaux Saints!!!