DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Media Zone > Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos

Notices

Dodge Ram Pictures - Photos Post pictures of your Dodge Ram here!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2002 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: 1500 4x4
Color: Red
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:10
mEasy27 is on a distinguished road

This same exact thing just happened to my sister. She swerved and missed the car, but she took out a sign post and busted her oil pan.

Hope everything gets situated.
Sponsored links
Old 12-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Grey
Rep:27
Maddevill is on a distinguished road
Unhappy AAArrgh

Always , always always get a cop there! They can write details on the position of the vehicles etc. What a flaming douchebag!
Old 12-12-2011, 01:43 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Dodge Ram QC
Color: Bright Silver
Rep:41
rex450se is on a distinguished road

Well the insurance has come back and ruled that it was 100% her fault and are denying her claim. She gave conflicting stories from when she filed the police report and the claim she made to my insurance. And out of the 3 stories the pictures supported my side of the story and found in my favor. I was so happy to hear she wasn't getting anything. I knew what happened but it is nice when someone else sides with you and says you were right. The bad part is that since I couldn't afford to fix my truck outright I had to make a claim and now have to pay my $1000 deductible. I have been laid off from work for 3 months and when we dropped cable, lowered some other bills, raising our deductible to lower our insurance was one of them. And that is bitting me in the ass right now, but there's no way I could have seen this. I can try to sue her in small claims court for the deductible but if she couldn't pay $40 a month for insurance on a 1994 Ford Explorer, I don't know if I could get anything out of her. At this point I just want my truck back.

Victor
Old 12-13-2011, 09:53 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Sport Reg Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport Reg Cab
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:178
rdsabin has a spectacular aura aboutrdsabin has a spectacular aura about
Default Accident

Take her butt to court. She may not have anything now but hopefully you will be able to get a judgement against her and collect later. i.e. tax refund time. Most of these so called broke one's get income tax returns even though they don't work. You stated there were kids so more than likely she will get a refund.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:16 PM

I went and picked up the police report today and it's almost funny how much she lied about. The main thing was that she said before I hit her she looked up into her rear view mirror and saw me talking on my cell phone. Beside the fact that I was not on the phone at the time, she was at a 45 degree angle to me, so if she looked up into her rear view mirror she would have been looking into the QuikTrip parking lot. Also, if you look at the first picture and the one I'll post here, you can see that my windows are tinted so dark that you can't even see if someone is in the drivers seat. In the first picture which was taken the day of the accident, with the clouds in the sky you can't even see the steering wheel. I'm just surprised with everything that has come out now, all the judgements I've found on her, the lack of insurance, the 2 different stories to the cops and my insurance, and the calling my insurance within 20 minutes of it happening saying I rear ended her that she didn't jump out grabbing her neck and claiming she had severe whiplash.

Victor

Old 12-13-2011, 09:12 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Sport Ram Hood
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Rep:516
Bordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of lightBordin is a glorious beacon of light

I feel sorry for you man.. hard to deal with people like that
Old 03-12-2014, 07:42 PM

There is finally closure to this story 2 years after it happened. My wife was served last year as she was proceeding to sue me. It finally went to trial a couple days ago and concluded yesterday. I told my insurance company I did not want them to settle this with her and they didn't. She was still claiming she was rear ended, and that she was stopped when I hit her. She was claiming over $5000 in lost income, even though her car was drivable she decided to sell it, $2500 for the truck, and $2500 for pain and suffering for her son that was improperly restrained. Up until last week she would settle for $4500. She even called my insurance and asked how much money we were offering because she hadn't heard from her lawyer. Her lawyer last Friday tried to withdrawal and she died to stop it, and ultimately he did stay on as her counsel. Monday before the trial she said she'd settle for $1500, my lawyer said he had to offer something and offered $750 which she didn't take. So to trial we went. She made herself look bad and had a 3rd story this time. The police report, the deposition and on the stand. It was crazy. I went on the stand yesterday morning and after closing arguments the jury went to deliberate at about lunch. They came back shortly and not only did she loose the 3 cases she had against me, but I won my counter claim and have a judgement against her for about $4000. But i have to hand it to Progressive Insurance, that would stand behind me and rather pay $10000 for the lawyer than give her $1500. It's nice for them to stand up if for nothing more than principle.

So here's where i spent the past couple days.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:11 AM

Unfortunately I now longer have my Ram. I needed to go back to an SUV with more that 5-6 seats so I traded it for a 2003 Ford Expedition. So here is my new ride.

The first picture is how I brought it home and the last 2 are how it sits today.

And here it is today. Lowered, factory 22's, tinted, HID's, tinted tails, 2 Kicker CompR's, 1200W Kicker Amp, Pioneer In-Dash touchscreen and shaved the roof rack.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:09 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Very nice you finally got this all resolved, you are not to far from me, only about 30 minutes south, if you ever see a Granite Crystal Chally rolling around with a Bully's Performance sticker on the 2 back glasses and back windshield that is me , I make it down there quite often, as a matter of fact I will be down there the next 8 business days, some of the people down there in the city I swear should not have a liscense, should you ever be in the market for another Ram, or Dodge product new or used give me a shout I will let you know where to go and tell them I referred you and they better not BS you and you will get hooked up good, if need be I could even meet up with you and go with you.

I know it is not a ram but if you ever need anything aftermarket we do Fords all the time give us a jingle!

Again happy the insurance company stood up for you and everything is finally resolved!

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Old 03-13-2014, 07:56 AM

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Black
Rep:147
SShadow1974 will become famous soon enoughSShadow1974 will become famous soon enough

It's amazing what people try to do to other people... There are days where I seriously fear for the survival of the human race!