DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 12-21-2011, 09:16 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:310
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

Glad to hear your doin good man! You look like a freaking zombie with that war wound lol

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING
Sponsored links
Old 12-21-2011, 12:05 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:210
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

I feel like a zombie....lol
Old 12-21-2011, 12:31 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Glad it went well!

I hear you about the glue, it's very weird. I had a surgery and they did the same thing, used glue. I read the back of the bottle and it is literally just superglue. Kind of strange, but it works...

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:34 PM

sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

Yup just like super glue... well here are some pics, hope you all can stomache them...lol

Old 12-21-2011, 11:36 PM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! It's absolutely amazing what they can do these days, and you get home within a day or 2! Glad to see your feeling good enough to keep us updated, and I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI
Old 12-21-2011, 11:55 PM

Thanks Brad, Christmas and New Years will be spent laying around...lol cant drive till the doc releases me ( follow up visit will be Feb 2nd )sooooooooo now the pain decided to start setting in and stupid me forgot, well I was actually sleeping and didnt take the pain meds before the first wore off so hope it kicks in very soon...lol.
Glad to be back home without the nurses waking me up every hour. My room mate at the hospital was a 80 year old man who broke his back and couldnt feel his legs, after the surgery he was able to move his legs again but he was in alot of pain, so I talked to him all day till I was discharged and his family came in just as I was leaving at 3pm... so he was in good company til then.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:06 AM
Just some guy in Canada

brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

That's what they call 'Rock and Hard Place'. In the hospital you can't get any sleep because they keep waking you up for vitals and meds....then you get home, and get woke up by the pain caused by the meds you didn't take because you were sleeping.

I wish I could say I've never been there.

At least your home for Christmas, not that you'll have a great memory of it with the meds your on.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI
Old 12-22-2011, 12:19 AM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2471
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, just got to this thread now. I'm glad your surgery went well, now you just need to rest and recover from it and hopefully you can enjoy the Holidays. Take care.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:05 AM

Yeah, I am overlapping the pain meds. says every 4 hours but I take em at 3-1/2hours so its better to manage before the onset of pain but I know after this dose I probly wont wake till late morning and all hell is gonna break loose...lol

I cant bend over or squat, seems pressure builds up in my neck and starts hurting reguardless and I cant pick my son up and he is fussing because I cant...cant win here for a few weeks...lol but the soda makes him happy and forget about me for a few although he wants to poke my neck really bad... nope, not happening...lmao I think I wont feel it since I will probly instantly pass out...lol
Old 12-23-2011, 02:41 AM
Just some guy in Canada

Probably a good thing I'm too far away to visit and offer moral support. I'd be teaching your son a new game....how to make Daddy past out by pushing the 'Sw(t)ich'.

Although he's too young to understand, he's also too young to remember, as it will be like not time at all before your able to pick him up again, and that combined with having you home for Christmas are the good memories that he will retain.

Hopefully when the healing is done, you will have that new lease on life that makes all this hassle worth it.

Here's wishing you and yours the best possible Christmas.