Good Dealerships - Page 5 - DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum
DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, & Solutions - Maintenance & Repair > Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion Have you had a good experience with your Dodge Ram Dealer? Had a bad one? Let us know about it in here! - Dodge Ram Production Questions - Order Status - VIN Tracking - Etc.

Vendor Highlight! - Check these guys out for great deals on Parts and Accessories!

Old 01-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2016 Ram 2500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Maximum Steel Metallic
Engine: 2014-20?? 392ci (6.4L) Hemi V8 410hp 429lb/ft
Rep:10
Mike 26 is on a distinguished road

Lia Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Albany NY

The sales folks were very nice, they answered all of my questions and were not pushy at all
The service reps are very professional, they listened to my concerns and kept me updated on the progress of my truck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2017, 03:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2016 Ram 4x4 CC Hemi 6'4" bed
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Blue Pearl
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
hisgirl is on a distinguished road

I spent six solid days, staying up till all hours, pricing and building and searching, pouring over autotrader, researching zip codes then looking AT EVERY SINGLE DEALER'S INVENTORY within a 500 mile range....

and lord help mercy....it just wasn't happening.

I had been bamboozled, lied to and actually spoken to harshly and rudely...

UNTIL!

I happened upon a small dealership in Bardstown KY called Conway-Heaton. They didn't have the exact truck I had, but boy were they willing to make a deal. And What a deal we made! What the truck didn't have, they put on. And kept me informed with texts and emails until I had that truck in my driveway.

They were kind, informative, did NOT try to add any crapola at the last second AND their doc fees were almost 1/3 what other dealers were charging. I was shocked at how fantastic this entire experience was.

If you are in looking for a Ram OR Ford (they sell both) I highly HIGHLY recommending going straight to these guys. I worked with Brad but they were all great!
Old 02-01-2017, 10:36 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2016 RAM 2500 Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Engine: 2016-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 385hp 900lb/ft (Aisin ASC69RC Automatic)
Rep:21
305RAM2500 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgert View Post
Palmer Dodge in Alpharetta Ga great salesmen non pushy parts people are topnotch there service dept could be a little faster but out of 10 id give them a 9
+1 for Palmer Dodge in Alpharetta. Originally they screwed up and had a lifted 2500 on ebay for a non-lifted price. I knew it was a great deal which is why I was trying to buy. Needless to say, they screwed up. But they still offered me enough on my trade and gave me the best possible deal on the exact Ram that I wanted, that I drove from Miami to get the truck. If they are in driving distance, I'd certainly give them a chance to earn your business.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2017 Ram 3500 Crewcab longbed
Trim Level: Trademan
Color: Hills Green
Engine: 2013-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 660lb/ft (6-Speed Manual)
objurate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisgirl View Post
I spent six solid days, staying up till all hours, pricing and building and searching, pouring over autotrader, researching zip codes then looking AT EVERY SINGLE DEALER'S INVENTORY within a 500 mile range....

and lord help mercy....it just wasn't happening.

I had been bamboozled, lied to and actually spoken to harshly and rudely...

UNTIL!

I happened upon a small dealership in Bardstown KY called Conway-Heaton. They didn't have the exact truck I had, but boy were they willing to make a deal. And What a deal we made! What the truck didn't have, they put on. And kept me informed with texts and emails until I had that truck in my driveway.

They were kind, informative, did NOT try to add any crapola at the last second AND their doc fees were almost 1/3 what other dealers were charging. I was shocked at how fantastic this entire experience was.

If you are in looking for a Ram OR Ford (they sell both) I highly HIGHLY recommending going straight to these guys. I worked with Brad but they were all great!
I wasted about a month with the local dealerships. None of them had a manual transmission truck and none of them even cared I couldn't drive one before ordering
Even worse several were just pushy about ordering it and getting a downpayment. Several knew nothing or worse blatantly lied to cover they knew nothing.... I just hated every minute of the experience with just about all of them

I too spent countless hours on the internet searching dealership inventory for hundreds of miles away (since none of the local dealers would even state if/where a manual trans truck was at)
I was all ready to head to a dealer in NC area since they had several, just to be able to drive one..... but then I found Woodhouse in Nebraska

While I didn't think the saleman was all up on the Ram, and I didn't think their initial offer was very good at all (basically they would take off $1000,
then whatever incentives were)

I am still not convinced I have made the right choice, but I couldn't justify buying locally form the idgits who were worthless about helping.

Again, every dealer should have atleast one manual transmission truck on their lot 24/7 for people like me

I probably should of came back to the forums and searched some before going to NE....... It may have swayed my decision to go elsewhere (further)
Old 03-03-2019, 09:38 PM

Vehicle: 2019 Ram 1500
Color: Diamond Black
Laramie81 is on a distinguished road

I can’t say enough good things about Dulles Ram in Leesburg, VA. I flew from KY to DC to get exactiy what I wanted. They picked me up at the airport in my new RAM and rolled out the red carpet. The entire staff treated me like family the whole time and made sure I had everything I needed for the drive home. A truly pleasing experience.

https://www.dulleschryslerdodgejeep.com
Old 03-03-2019, 10:40 PM

Vehicle: 2019 Ram 1500
Color: Diamond Black
Laramie81 is on a distinguished road

I can’t say enough good things about Dulles Ram in Leesburg, VA. I flew from KY to DC to get exactiy what I wanted. They picked me up at the airport in my new RAM and rolled out the red carpet. The entire staff treated me like family the whole time and made sure I had everything I needed for the drive home. A truly pleasing experience.

https://www.dulleschryslerdodgejeep.com
Old 07-06-2019, 10:20 AM

Vehicle: 2019 3500 Laramie Longhorn MC
Color: Pearl White/Walnut Brown
Engine: 2016-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 385hp 900lb/ft (Aisin ASC69RC Automatic)
Rep:15
jakebrake is on a distinguished road

Just ordered my second Ram 3500 yesterday. I lost my 2018 in a wreck last month.

Ordered this time from Stokes Automotive in Clanton, Al. and received a great price and a even better salesman. I'll keep ya'll up to date as to how things go.

Thanks
Old 07-07-2019, 04:32 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT
Trim Level: SLT
Color: SILVER
Rep:27
Rado is on a distinguished road

If your in the Bangor Maine area so far I really like my dealership ! Treat me well and prices not too bad ! They have several locations in Maine and Massachusetts but I only had dealing with the Bangor Maine dealerships. Like 8 cars past 6 years , Plus I have purchased several OEM parts close to internet prices .
https://www.quirkchryslerjeepdodgeof...SAAEgLlqfD_BwE

Last edited by Rado; 07-07-2019 at 04:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement