Its gonna be a wet one.... - DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum
DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > HI-TECH Discussion

Notices

HI-TECH Discussion Web, computers, software, GPS, satellite TV, home stereos and other non-vehicle hi tech electronics.

Vendor Highlight! - Check these guys out for great deals on Parts and Accessories!

Old 05-16-2019, 09:39 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 04 Ram 1500 4x4 Quad 4.7L
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Charcoal
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:227
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about
Default Its gonna be a wet one....

Well last night was crazy... Had an in home appointment that started at 5pm and the lady didn't get out of here until almost midnight....

So, we are officially the new owners of a 27' above ground pool, lifetime replacement on the entire pool. Everything is ordered and will be installed soon.
This was one request our son asked for when we moved last August, and we finally got the old house sold. So, His wish is filled.

Now, I am after a nice zero turn mower to knock out this 2 acres, got my eyes set on a Cub Cadet Ultima ZT2...woot woot ! My Deere 17/42 just isn't up to par as it struggles in the thick stuff.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2231.jpg (132.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2194.jpg (144.5 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2019, 12:51 PM

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Color: White
Rep:33
Chief05 is on a distinguished road

Sorry about the late night but CONGRATS on the new pool! Great way to relax and cool off in the summer and swimming is great (no impact) exercise. I'm not sure who likes our pool better, my husband & I or our dog.
ENJOY!
Old 05-16-2019, 01:02 PM

Vehicle: 2016 Ram Ecodiesel 2 whl drive
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:3053
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

Sonocativo, the pool will be great for your back & legs

Looks like the new place has more level ground than the house on the hill with the bad foundation wall

Now you have to learn how to take photos

Old 05-16-2019, 02:13 PM

sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
Sonocativo, the pool will be great for your back & legs

Looks like the new place has more level ground than the house on the hill with the bad foundation wall

Now you have to learn how to take photos
LOL yeah that was a crappy cell phone picture just don't know why they are sideways? Nah, that old house was sold back in 2015, this was my wifes house we sold recently, had no back yard...

A view from our front porch and a new addition to our family.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2145.jpg (122.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2232.jpg (139.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2162.jpg (137.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg WOXC3344.jpg (123.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-16-2019, 03:26 PM

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 CC 6.4' 4x4
Color: Caucasian
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:93
guy65 will become famous soon enough

yeah- a pool is great- I hope you did the upgrade for saltwater- that's money well spent- we did it- was additional $1000 but for a 16x36 inground- never have to deal with chemicals again.
Congratulations to the new house and the pool- you'll love it in the summer- especially after mowing and then jumping in.
But if you save some money and buy a good normal mower with twin cylinder- that thing goes through everything- I mow about 15 acres with something like that- means hours- only me and my mower without wife nagging.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy65 View Post
yeah- a pool is great- I hope you did the upgrade for saltwater- that's money well spent- we did it- was additional $1000 but for a 16x36 inground- never have to deal with chemicals again.
Congratulations to the new house and the pool- you'll love it in the summer- especially after mowing and then jumping in.
But if you save some money and buy a good normal mower with twin cylinder- that thing goes through everything- I mow about 15 acres with something like that- means hours- only me and my mower without wife nagging.
That's funny, the old house was basically a push mower on an incline and I hated it, especially the back as 1/4 of it had to be done with a trimmer due to the slope. Now I just fuel up and drive in an oval for 2 hours.... where with the zeroturn I can lay some awesome stripes....lol Last year I cut clockwise, this year is counter clockwise.... hell with the zero I could go diagonal lmao
And I actually enjoy cutting it, just looking at where the deer made paths into our yard, I threw out 2 cases of apples and it was gone the next day. my son has fed them ( got to within 5 feet of them now without them running off ) they come up to the porch and after I cut the grass they come out. We have several nut trees and the deer eats those as well ( pecans, and a few other ) Wife is going to plant some fruit trees in the back and a garden in the back yard where its fenced. My big projects are building my son tree house and a greenhouse for my wife. whew. Yesterday was brutal, temps hit 95 already....
Old 05-17-2019, 10:49 AM

If I can figure out how to post a video now that photobucket is gone, I would show an awesome video I took of 2 bucks fighting in the front yard last season.
Old 05-17-2019, 01:48 PM

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 CC 6.4' 4x4
Color: Caucasian
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:93
guy65 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonocativo View Post
That's funny, the old house was basically a push mower on an incline and I hated it, especially the back as 1/4 of it had to be done with a trimmer due to the slope. Now I just fuel up and drive in an oval for 2 hours.... where with the zeroturn I can lay some awesome stripes....lol Last year I cut clockwise, this year is counter clockwise.... hell with the zero I could go diagonal lmao
And I actually enjoy cutting it, just looking at where the deer made paths into our yard, I threw out 2 cases of apples and it was gone the next day. my son has fed them ( got to within 5 feet of them now without them running off ) they come up to the porch and after I cut the grass they come out. We have several nut trees and the deer eats those as well ( pecans, and a few other ) Wife is going to plant some fruit trees in the back and a garden in the back yard where its fenced. My big projects are building my son tree house and a greenhouse for my wife. whew. Yesterday was brutal, temps hit 95 already....

Sounds great!- we have lots of deer too- my stupid dumbo runs them off all the time- the only thing which can't run away fast enough is the turtle family living near by- I've seen already 6 of them- I marked them, that I know how many there are. And since it's warm, the blacksnakes laying around everywhere and during the night, the rabbits having a ball. We had visit from some raccoons and wild turkeys- I love it.
Advertisement