Sirus Radio Problems - Page 4 - DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum
DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, & Solutions - Maintenance & Repair > 5th Generation Dodge Ram - 2019+ Trucks > 5th Gen UConnect/Nav

Notices

Vendor Highlight! - Check these guys out for great deals on Parts and Accessories!

Old 04-04-2019, 06:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2019 Ram
Trim Level: Limited
Color: Tri-Coat Ivory
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:10
dtsrt is on a distinguished road

My issue with radio station presets linking to each key fob is so frustrating. When I think I have it set up it might work correctly for a couple of hours them BAM! It goes right back to NOT changing to the preset stations that is linked up to each fob.
I am going to wear out the motor that adjust the seat settings I have changed and tried setting the memory to each fob so much.
I am not happy!! Dealers service department needs to contact Ram truck division and get a fix for all these issues!
I am tired of this BS.

Last edited by dtsrt; 04-04-2019 at 06:45 PM. Reason: wording
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

firedog52 is on a distinguished road
Default Radio Update

Ok, radio is working. I contacted Sirus asked to refund the remainder of the year I payed for and activate the 1 year free, it works now. They said they know they have 360L issues. Who knows how long it will work.
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2019 Ram 1500 (New Style)
Trim Level: Laramie LongHorn 4x4
Color: Rugged Brown Pearl–Coat
Rep:45
hhg is on a distinguished road

I took my truck back to the dealer on Friday after the Uconnect case manager called me and told me that they have a new software update. My truck was in and out the service department within an hour and my radio works correctly now, even after numerous on-off ignition cycles and driving over 300 miles.

I am cautiously optimistic this time.

One of the "Quiet Professionals"

Old Today, 09:21 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

firedog52 is on a distinguished road

Mine worked for a week then stopped. Sirius says they know of issues but no fix. After 28.1 download, I was driving home and bam, all presets disappeared, even FM radio. I'm done. Fuk it!
Old Today, 10:17 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2019
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: Granite crystal
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Conch007 is on a distinguished road

This new radio manufacturer they picked up sucks. They went backwards with technology. With these new models if you have to plug your phone in to charge and disconnect it you manually have to repair the phone to the system. I really wouldn’t care it wasn’t the fact when the phone is hardwired the sound that is out put by the system is impeded and degraded. So it’s either have maps through car play and shitty sound or great sound and no maps on the 8.4 touchscreen. At this point I’m ready to put a Garman in the window and forget about it. Also there is a major problem with these radios if you alike loud music forget it after 26 it lowers your base and increases the treble. Got so damn frustrated with it I ended up going to a car audio store and adding a 6 channel JBL amp with a digital processor, changing out the factory speakers with focal speakers, they also installed a separate amp for the factory sub I ordered because there was a loose plug in the truck thinking it was for the speaker it was not. Fortunately the company was able to re wire the factory end so it would work. Finally I have a decent sounding system when I have maps on in the car. There is still A difference between streaming Bluetooth versus hardwired, hardwired being the worst sound. Even when we were doing the audio tune the deck puts out distorted sounds the processor is correcting as much as possible but it’s a crap shoot with this radio system. Never had this problem in previous models. I also didn’t have to go spend a small fortune in the past to get decent sounds from my truck. Ram really missed the mark with this. They don’t even have speaker upgrade options for these trucks yet through mopar. Starting to think I should have went with the classic instead

Last edited by Conch007; Today at 10:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement