Subs and sub boxes - DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum
DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, & Solutions - Maintenance & Repair > Product Reviews

Notices

Product Reviews Have you found a great product, or a really bad one and you just need to tell someone about it! Post up a review for the benefit of all!

Vendor Highlight! - Check these guys out for great deals on Parts and Accessories!

Old 07-25-2018, 10:24 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Rep:10
PChavarria is on a distinguished road
Default Subs and sub boxes

Im interested in putting a system in my 2018 midnight edition Dodge Ram 1500 crew cab, any pointers?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2018, 12:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Inferno Red
Rep:224
bstc00 has a spectacular aura aboutbstc00 has a spectacular aura aboutbstc00 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by PChavarria View Post
Im interested in putting a system in my 2018 midnight edition Dodge Ram 1500 crew cab, any pointers?
netaudio!!! check them out.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:28 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2003 Ram 1500 4.7 SLT
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Brown
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:10
DX2LPMA is on a distinguished road
Default RAM sub box

If you want subs, gonna have to give up your back under seat storage. Personally I think the FoxBox is the best, it has the most air volume I've ever seen for a RAM however this box also covers up the cup holders and you have to put a spacer under the back seat. But there is an option for like $16 and you can add cup holders at the same spot on top of the box.

If you don't want to lose the cupholders then the Q-box Qbomb QC would be my next choice. This box is also ported so should sound very nice. I currently have the regular Q-box 2 10" kickers and its not the best. My dad's friend has the same subs as me with a proper box in his trunk and it sounds much better with better lows.
The reason I suggest the Qbomb QC is if you compare the pictures of the two (QBDODGEQC210 vs what I have the DODGE10 4DOOR) the Qbomb has more volume as it also fits up under the backrest. and its also ported.

The air volume for the QC is .9 cu.ft where as the regular one has only .65 cu.ft.
The kickers i have suggest at least 1 cu.ft. Which suggests why my system doesn't sound all that great but it rattled the rear view mirror off before I tightened it up lol.

I will try to post pics in a bit.

For the subs themselves, I suggest Skar audio. They are the greatest I've ever seen and heard. I currently have one of their amps, and when I get some change I'll be upgrading the box and subs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement