DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Bilstein 2.1 Leveled Sport with 295/60r20

8K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Hammer Down1 
#1 ·
I am including pics of mine so that others can see them to compare. I decided to go with the 295/60r20 Nitto Trailer Grapplers over the 35x12.5 for the guaranteed clearance and i didn't want it to appear too "squatted". I currently have zero issues with rubbing and I am very happy with the stance.

I have put about 5k miles on the tires and so far the ride quality and tread wear has been amazing! I am very pleased with my choice of leveling/tire combo.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask! I did tons of research before pulling the trigger on anything.

See less See more
#3 ·
Very sharp dude.

#10 ·
Dude! Your truck looks friggin' Amazing!! I Love it! Those are the exact same tire size I decided to go with; I have a 2.5 inch level (not installed yet). I don't have Fender flares (yet) and I'll be using my factory wheels; I have a Black Big Horn 4x4 quad cab and I'm guessing/hoping that my stance will look similar to yours, Thanks for posting this, Great job man.

#11 ·
Yo B rad. Need to give you props. Truck looks awesome. Ill prove I mean it. Ive been looking at combos for a while, now. Trying to figure out what I like and what I don't. I don't want tires sticking out. A half inch, or so would be ok. But none of that half a tire or more. Not a fan. Plus, I only wanted to do a level. Don't really want to start getting into lifting.

So, I figure you're in Georgia and im in Jersey and would shant run into each other. So, ima pay tribute to your truck by basically going the same route, mostly.

I just ordered OEM fender flares from MOPARONLINEPARTS. But these are smooth, with no rivets or bolts. Ima take my tailgate off, remove the big ass RAM letters and take it and the flares to my painter. Have the alignment holes in the tailgate filled and have it repainted and have the fender flares painted body color, as well. Will be going with same wheels and tires, just not sure about the size, yet. Either exact same or I may go with 35s. Plenty of time to figure that out. Probably drop in a Borla Attak full cat back, as well.

But, I just wanted to give you props. Truck looks bad ass. Its the closest to what Ive been looking for, so far.:smileup:

#12 ·
Uhhh. This thread is 4 years old.

#13 ·
Popped up as a new post, to me. These guys aren't here, anymore? Damn. Well, still like the truck. And it helped me decide what I want to do. So, either way im happy the thread was brought back to life, whether the op is still here or not. So, here's to a four year old thread still having an impact.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.