Thanks Hemifever! - DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum
DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > HEMIFEVER TUNING - DODGE RAM PERFORMANCE

Notices

HEMIFEVER TUNING - DODGE RAM PERFORMANCE Specializing in tuning solutions for your Dodge

Vendor Highlight! - Check these guys out for great deals on Parts and Accessories!

Old 01-28-2019, 05:04 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2015 1500
Trim Level: express
Color: black
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:10
thaifighter is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks Hemifever!

I recently bought a 2015 Express Blackout standard cab that I wanted to build out just as a fun street truck without going over the top and building a track truck.

Based on recommendations from Sean, I got hooked up with a Diablo Trinity with 93octane/bolt on mods tune along with the tune for the 8 speed and ECU swap.

The tune with the mods that I currently have on it really woke the truck up. THrottle response is excellent, power band is much wider and has more go throughout it. It's exactly what I wanted in terms of performance.

The express standard does not come stock equipped with a rear sway bar. Had I left it stock, I might have gone a good long while and not known that.

Now when I punch the gas from a rolling start I'm getting enough torque at the rear that I get body roll. Hellwig RSB and moog links are next.

The tuner and tunes are so far the best bang for the buck that I've spent on getting this truck. If you are on the fence, the performance increase and just outright FUN you get out the truck are worth the money.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2019, 07:15 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 HFE
Trim Level: SLT / HFE
Color: White w/ brown&beige interior
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:21
Hemi HFE is on a distinguished road

Cool feedback, good to hear

Thinking of a tuner for my '13 RC/SB 2WD V6 ..
Advertisement