EBC brakes orange - DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum
DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Dodge Ram Aftermarket Brakes

Notices

Dodge Ram Aftermarket Brakes Aftermarket Big Brake Kits. Not for discussion of General Brake Maintenance.

Vendor Highlight! - Check these guys out for great deals on Parts and Accessories!

Old 05-14-2019, 01:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2016 Ram
Trim Level: 2500 Outdoorsman
Color: Grey
Engine: 2014-20?? 392ci (6.4L) Hemi V8 410hp 429lb/ft
Rep:10
dcpac is on a distinguished road
Default EBC brakes orange

Anyone used EBC brakes, USR (slotted) rotors and the Orange Stuff Extra Duty pads?
If so what are your thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2019, 02:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2016 Ram Ecodiesel 2 whl drive
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:3053
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone used to talk about the EBC products, lately it seems that the Power Stop products are talked about more
Old 05-14-2019, 02:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
Everyone used to talk about the EBC products, lately it seems that the Power Stop products are talked about more
Thanks, I am getting ready to move to Rhode Island from San Diego and will be maxed out with payload and towing a trailer as well. Trying to figure out what brakes and rotors I want to upgrade to.

Old 05-14-2019, 02:51 PM

GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

Every year in July, i drive back to Connecticut to spend 4 weeks there, but they can keep those winters

If i pulled a trailer, i would use one of the Northern routes
Old 05-14-2019, 04:05 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
Every year in July, i drive back to Connecticut to spend 4 weeks there, but they can keep those winters

If i pulled a trailer, i would use one of the Northern routes
Yea I go through upper New York not as many hills and stay away from NYC
Old 05-14-2019, 07:22 PM

The way that i go without a trailer is

I-8 , I- 10 , I- 20 until i am past Dallas , then i jump onto the 635 North to I-30 to Little Rock , I-40 to just past Knoxville Tn. , Then I-81 to Scranton Pa. , then the I-84 into Connecticut, ( if it is a Sunday, i go across the Tappan Zee Toll Bridge, instead of driving up to the I-84 & crossing the Newburgh Bridge )

My Brother drove semi trucks across country for years & he tells me that i should be going up to Las Vegas & jump over to the I- 70 using the truck loops around the major cities.
I just can't get my head around driving all the way up to Las Vegas to go East ,
Especially during Tornado Season
Old 05-14-2019, 07:40 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: sport
Color: white
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
blue ghost is on a distinguished road

I use EBC, slotted and dimpled with yellow stuff pads, thought I would try them to see if they were any better than power stop. I have them on only two months and they are better braking, but time will tell how long they last.
Old 05-18-2019, 05:04 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

I ended up installing EBC USR (slotted) rotors and the Orange Stuff Extra Duty pads.
Part Numbers,
ED91847 Front pads
ED91848 Rear pads
USR7508 Front rotors
USR7509 Rear rotors.

Just went for a test drive, but won't really know until I get the 200 mile break in done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement