V16 Control Software Campaign - DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum
DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - EcoDiesel

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Performance Mods - Engine - EcoDiesel Discuss modifying your Dodge Ram with Performance Parts and Accessories!

Vendor Highlight! - Check these guys out for great deals on Parts and Accessories!

Old 05-15-2019, 01:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 15 BigHorn Ecodiesel
Trim Level: Big Horn CC
Color: Granite Crystal
Rep:287
namretsud is a jewel in the roughnamretsud is a jewel in the roughnamretsud is a jewel in the rough
Default V16 Control Software Campaign

Just got my FCA Canada letter in the mail today for the same update that is happening with the FCA/EPA settlement deal in the US. There is no mention of a settlement cash wise as is happening in the US. If FCA Canada is watching these forums at all, all I can say is they can get STUFFED until we on the Northern side of the 49th get the same settlement as our southern owners. We pay more for our vehicles, get less warranty and now they want us to do their bidding on this update. Not happening on mine until we get treated equally. It's time we start a big RAM revolt up in the Great White North. Currently there is supposed to be a class action law suit up here and I hope the Lawyers up here can take them to the cleaners. Even VW owners up here got treated better. I have been a long time owner of FCA vehicles but if they do not treat us fairly I will no longer buy anything from them for as long as I live. Hopefully we can get something going up here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement