2016 - December Dodge Ram Member Of The Month - DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum
DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - News Desk > 2017 Dodge Ram - Member Of The Month! > MOTM ARCHIVES > 2016 Dodge Ram - MOTM - Archives

Notices

Vendor Highlight! - Check these guys out for great deals on Parts and Accessories!

Old 01-07-2017, 12:14 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2016 Dodge Charger
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Plum Crazy
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:320
HeartZ is a jewel in the roughHeartZ is a jewel in the roughHeartZ is a jewel in the roughHeartZ is a jewel in the rough
Default 2016 - December Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

Congratulations to our December winner!!!

6michaud

And now a word from your winner!

Hi Guys..

Please understand that I am french, so it is a little hard for me to write a 200 word essay in English lol. Well winning MOTM was really not expected. And I did not even know I was nominated. I would like to thank you for this it is very appreciated.

My name is Junior Michaud I come from N-B Canada I am a nutritionist and own my own private clinic. I am 48 years old...I enjoy riding during summer my chopper, and snowmobile during winter... But my Ram is what I enjoy the most year round....Last year when shopping for a Ram I had placed an order on a Rebel...And this Ceramic Blue Sport was in the showroom, each time I was going to see my salesman about the Rebel the blue ceramic was growing on me. With the mods I wanted to do and this color being so unique and rare I tough it could come out pretty cool and different. So I decided to cancel the Rebel and go with the ceramic blue sport, and customize it to my taste. The salesman was kind of happy because it was in the showroom for a while and no one wanted this color . For me the badass look of the Ram put them in an whole other categories of other truck...

I soon discover RamforumZ.com I immediately love this forum. This forum is so Informative and and the members are so very respectful. I love in the evening sit down relax and go trough the new post of the day, looking a pictures and reading helpful tips.

Again I would like to say thank you and wishing to all of you a happy new year...Health and full of nice surprises...

Junior Michaud

IG: @yopurplehayes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2017, 01:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 16 Longhorn 3500 SRW 4x4 CC SB
Trim Level: "Snazzy"
Color: Pearl White
Engine: 2016-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 385hp 900lb/ft (Aisin ASC69RC Automatic)
Rep:203
Electrojake has a spectacular aura aboutElectrojake has a spectacular aura aboutElectrojake has a spectacular aura about

From what I have seen in the Gallery... Your truck is absolutely beautiful!

Felicitations Junior
Old 01-08-2017, 06:51 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: '14 RAM 1500 R.Cab 4X4 Shorty
Trim Level: TRADESMAN
Color: FLAME RED
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:550
Desert Ram is a name known to allDesert Ram is a name known to allDesert Ram is a name known to allDesert Ram is a name known to allDesert Ram is a name known to allDesert Ram is a name known to all

Congratulations Junior

Old 09-14-2017, 08:17 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2019 Ram Big Horn Sport QC 4x4
Trim Level: Level 1 W/Tow Pkg
Color: Blue Streak Pearl Coat
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:125
Tred will become famous soon enoughTred will become famous soon enough

Congratulations Junior! I looked for a blue ceramic, while searching for my truck. Between the price and having exactly what I wanted on my truck, they only had 2 on the lot., both in silver. Oh well, everything else is there!

Again, Congratulations.

Starting over!
RetraxONE MX Tonneau Cover - Line-X Bed Liner - Tinted Windows - MOPAR Window Vent/Visors - MOPAR Bug Shield - Husky Mud Flaps - Stake Pocket Covers (Rear)
R.I.P. 2017 Ram SLT Big Horn QC 4x4 (Totaled - 01/24/19)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement