DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2019 Classic Warlock

8K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Gtone 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I was at the dealer for an oil change yesterday and asked a salesman about the warlock while I was waiting. He told me he hadn't even heard of them yet and that I was the first person to ask. I agree they look good in the pictures but I'd like to see one in real life. Dude couldn't even tell me when they will be available!

#5 ·
Not a good look IMHO, the 20s and the front end of the Rebel don't go well.

I think they should have included wood bedsides.

+1 to this idea. Only bad thing is Don Knotts isn't around to advertise them anymore

#8 ·
I have one, I love it but im trying to figure out leveling it cause it comes from the factory with a 1" lift (I don't know if it has longer struts or a one inch spacer) and if it has 1" longer struts and I want to put longer struts on it will a 2" longer strut only actually lift the front 1'??

#9 ·
I have had mine for 1year now. I have the 3.6 litre which is a first since I have always had hemi’s in the past. I couldn’t say no to the deal. I To am wondering about either a small lift or level kit. I have added20”x10 Fuel Assault wheels with Toyo Open Country Extreme 12.5x33. Wheels and tires just set it off , 20% tint , tonnue cover and bed rug placed over spray in liner. Also if anyone knows about any performance add on’s would be helpful. Seems once they brought out the DT models everyone forgot about the classic for performance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.