DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Oh how sweet it tastes!

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Storm trooper 27 
#1 ·
So im at my buddys the other day fixing my exhaust because my H pipe cracked. Well there are a mix of ford and chevy guys there but onlt a couple mopar guys. Well one of my friends starts in on "oh hemis are slow and dodge sucks blah blah blah. So i ask him, wanna see how much they suck? He drives a 2002 4 door silvy with a 6.0. As we all leave to go eat he pulls out first and i pull up next to him and he honks. I mean it was sad lol. I was at least a bus ahead of him when i hit 3rd. So when we get to the resturant i just smile and ask...so hemis are slow and suck huh? Not one of the 4 guys had a damn word to say. I may have alot more mods than he does but the outcome wouldnt have been much diffrent

#2 ·
Kudos. I had a guy with a new F150 Ecoboost tell me how fast it was. Had him take me for a ride. I have a deserted road with a marked 1/4 mile. OK, it surprised me, but my modded hemi would eat his lunch (cam, headers, Vararam, 93 octane dyno tune, 3,000 rpm stall.) I then gave him a ride. Shut him right up!:smileup:

#3 ·
Heck yeah! I mean hey...put a twin set up on one of our mopars and see what happens lol. Yeah man i love my hemi. Iv got a buddy who has about the same mods on his qc and its a quick ass truck. I have headers into H pipe into super 10s(soon to be x) a e fan and a real shitty "hot air intake" and a tune and it runs hard. My buddy swears im cammed cuz i got him pretty good but he has a few hundred lbs on me. Us dodge boys gotta rep each other tho! I hate racing on the street but there is no close strip out here in east tx

#5 ·
Yeah man the tq just isnt there. Iv rode with a buddy of mine who has tune and exhaust only on his and i must admit i was impressed for sure but...at the end of the day its just a boosted v6. They are still fords too lol. Nah i wouldnt trade my hemi for anything. Its my first hemi and im in love. Ready for a cam stall and 4.56 gears tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.