DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Anyone tried the new meguiars white wax?

981 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  primo spaghetti 
#1 ·
I was at autozone tonight restocking my detailing supplies and notived meguiars had a new wax that is "specially formulated for white or light colored vehicles" so i picked up a bottle of it and am going to give it a try. I just wondered if anyone else has tried it yet.

Ill be fully detailing Snow White tomorrow and ill give a review after i do.

#2 ·
Hmm... Haven't heard of this. But- I have used Meguiars' products with some pretty good results since I have owned my truck. I am slowly trying other higher-end brands which are yielding better results, but I think Meguiars makes some pretty decent products for the price.

#4 ·
its is pretty good stuff in my experience. it has light abrasive cleaners in it, and leaves a protection behind. and is designed to work by hand application, even though you could use a machine.

i find the durability lacks a little, so it would be a good idea to top it with a spray wax/sealant. megs has some good ones, or grab Duragloss Aquawax at auto zone. you will be blown away with that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.