DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi Stage 3 full bolt on
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi with a lot of brand new parts I have spun a bearing on the bottom end and I just don’t have it in me to pull the motor again! Aftermarket parts are as listed:

Stage 3 Camshaft Comp Cams #201-305-17
Price: make offer has less than 1,000 miles

PK Motorsports Stainless Steel Short Headers
Price: paid 250 asking 150 obo

Phaser Lock Out Kit Comp Cams Part #5761
Price: paid 90 asking 50 obo

MDS Block Off Plugs and NON-MDS Lifters
Price: paid 175 for both asking 125 obo

Freshly Decked Heads with Conical Valve Springs Comp Cams #7230-16 will tell more details when you contact me.
Price: $550 obo

Diablosport Trinity 2 EX Platinum unmarried
Price: $500

I am open to any and all offers just don’t try to cut my head off I have a lot of time and money in this build but I’m just done with this truck at this point. I’m parting out the whole truck so anything you think my truck might have that you need/want please feel free to get ahold of me! Just like i said above my truck is a 2014 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Tradesman 4x4 5.7 Hemi but contact me with any questions at all! My email address is [email protected] and my phone number is (513)491-6328 and my name is Alex. Thank you for reading!

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
I’m sorry to hear about your troubles. Good luck with parting it out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
E
I have a 2014 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi with a lot of brand new parts I have spun a bearing on the bottom end and I just don’t have it in me to pull the motor again! Aftermarket parts are as listed:

Stage 3 Camshaft Comp Cams #201-305-17
Price: make offer has less than 1,000 miles

PK Motorsports Stainless Steel Short Headers
Price: paid 250 asking 150 obo

Phaser Lock Out Kit Comp Cams Part #5761
Price: paid 90 asking 50 obo

MDS Block Off Plugs and NON-MDS Lifters
Price: paid 175 for both asking 125 obo

Freshly Decked Heads with Conical Valve Springs Comp Cams #7230-16 will tell more details when you contact me.
Price: $550 obo

Diablosport Trinity 2 EX Platinum unmarried
Price: $500

I am open to any and all offers just don’t try to cut my head off I have a lot of time and money in this build but I’m just done with this truck at this point. I’m parting out the whole truck so anything you think my truck might have that you need/want please feel free to get ahold of me! Just like i said above my truck is a 2014 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Tradesman 4x4 5.7 Hemi but contact me with any questions at all! My email address is [email protected] and my phone number is (513)491-6328 and my name is Alex. Thank you for reading!
Emailed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey bud, what color is the truck and how is the body specifically the bed? Any bed liner? I know tradesman didn't come with cowl hood I'm just double checking incase you do I'll take it

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Well its your truck. But I would look at a crate motor. With it being that new you should be able to recoup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts