DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shop is installing a leveling kit on my ‘19 Rebel and I’ve asked them for a quote on upgrading wheels and tires. I want 20” Fuel Assaults and 35” Nitto Terra Grapplers, so he’s quoted me about $2900 with tax. However, he’s saying the leveling kit only recommends 33” tires “without any problems”. Does this mean he won’t order me 35’s, or will he order and install with the caveat that I may have “issues” after?

·
8,090 Posts
I would say that's a question to ask the shop, not us.

You shouldn't have an issue fitting 35's with the leveling kit as long as you stick with wheels with the correct width and offset. Stock tires are already 33's.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like the rough country kit recommends max 33x12.5 which is not the end of the world given I’ll be going from 18” rims to 20”. I think that should work out just fine from some of the photos I’ve seen.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
This spacer kit allows enough ride height to run up to a 295/60R20, and is the easiest way to level and transform the look of your truck!

RC's site says it's for up to a 295/60/20 tire, which is roughly a 34x11.5 tire.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I installed the same leveling kit on my bighorn last week. There's a statement in the instructions saying, "This suspension system was developed using a 295/60R20, tire with factory wheels." I'm betting 35's will fit just fine using aftermarket wheels with proper backspacing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts