DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have all of your LED needs now too :)

Go from a bland interior to a bad ass one.

For those of you who have 2002 -> 2008 Dodge Rams you use the following for the interior:
Map Light: T10 LED, and Festoon 42mm (you need 2)
Dome Light: Festoon 42mm (you need 2)

Looking to spruce up the exterior also? We have LED strips to help aid in you that department. Extremely thin and come with double sided tape for easy mounting.

If you're like us, you use your truck a lot at night also, these LED strips work great in the bed of your truck. We currently had 4 rims/tires in the bed when we took the pictures.

Entire LED replacement List for 2002-2008 Dodge Rams
Parking Lights: 3157 LED
Front Turn Signal: 3157 LED
Rear Turn Signal: 3157 LED
Tail Light: 3157 LED
High Mount Stop Light: 921 LED[/url]
License Plate Light: T10 LED
Map Light: T10 LED, and Festoon 42mm
Dome Light: Festoon 42mm
LED Strips: 2 or 3 foot lengths

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
WoW brother, I'm liking those LED strips! How are they applied? 3M tape? And I must agree, LED's rock the house down compared to the stock amber look! Great prices too!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WoW brother, I'm liking those LED strips! How are they applied? 3M tape? And I must agree, LED's rock the house down compared to the stock amber look! Great prices too!
They actually come with 3M double sided tape on them :) So they install pretty easily to any surface.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Oh no way! All LEDs inside and out? Sweet!
LED's are the way to go! They hardly use any energy, are brighter and crisper, and look 10x better than any regular halogen bulb. I have every single bulb in my car replaced with LED's..I highly recommend them:smileup:

F

·
0 Posts
2009 Ram LEDs

Any word on what works on the '09 RAMs?
Sure would like a less yellow interior lighting.
THX

1 - 20 of 54 Posts